When your bored…..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When your bored…..

You find some way to feed the deer. I bought a bag of apple corn the other day to try out & it was like $13. So I was in the kitchen last night looking through the cabinets & seen a brand new bottle of vanilla extract. Why not make some vanilla corn? Just to try it I used 1/2 5 gallon bucket of corn & 1/2 bucket of rolled oats. Boiled 3/4 gallon of water, mixed in 10 cups of sugar, 1 cup of salt & 16oz of vanilla extract. Poured it all in my cement mixer & turned on. Walked to the house about 100yrds away & when I came back out all I can smell is vanilla.[emoji23][emoji23] I’m gonna take some back to the back out the property with a camera & see what happens. Next batch I’ll try cherry, since I found a whole deal of cherry KoolAid too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should work out good

Comment

Been a vanilla killa for 13 years

Comment

Don’t have a clue if that will or will not work ( probably will) but I guarantee you that on my 53 years on this Earth, I have never seen anyone put corn in a freakin cement mixer……

Comment

Hogs are gonna love you!

Comment

I have

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
            Don’t have a clue if that will or will not work ( probably will) but I guarantee you that on my 53 years on this Earth, I have never seen anyone put corn in a freakin cement mixer……
            During the drought of 2011 i mixed corn and alfalfa in a hammermill then put into an electric concrete mixer and poured liquid molasses in to knock out the dust.
            Cost me $7.00 @100# To make my own feed.
            Only way to keep from having a cow dispersal sale.

Comment

Ingredients sound legit, you may be on to something that works out, report back.

Comment

Ingredients made me think you were making catfish bait.

Comment

Hope you got a fence around your feeder. Think the pigs will take the whole thing with them. It looks good enough for me to eat.

Comment

Hog food

Comment

Vanilla is great on corn or as cover scent.

The cherry however, will bring in ever hog inside of a mile.

Comment

You're going to love the results

Comment

I'm in lol I'm always a sucker for trying the next hot attractant

Comment

Do you have hogs around?

Comment

Originally posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
                              Do you have hogs around?

He will now !!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X