• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep the pressure on! Good luck!
    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Lunch time and I am hungry. Gonna get down for a bit, grab a bite to eat then get back at it. Might move to a ground blind for the rest of the day, depends on the wind.
        More to come

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Following. Good luck sir.

Comment

In... good luck!

Comment

Eating a little lunch and checking the weather. Crazy warm for Kansas in the middle of November. Relief in sight though. Looks like a front comes in tomorrow morning and the high for the day will be at 5am, 59*. Wind will shift from SSW to N but will be blowing 12-18.
              This will GREATLY improve the hunt. Thinking tomorrow will be an ALL DAY sit on the Hardwood ridge
              Still on the fence about those Evenings hunt. Still watching the wind

More to come

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Kansas Unit 11 Live Hunt

It was slowest season I’ve had in unit 12 in all my years. I never saw any good rut activity. Took this buck my day 7. Happy Man, good luck !

Comment

Mid way point of my Kansas Hunt for 2021; hunt #5 of 10.
                  Changed it up a little this evening. Hunting a travel route on the west side of the timber. Deer move south to north to the ag field (uncut soybeans as of earlier today). Have 6 trails the meet up here. Lots of doe activity so hopefully a shooter will be working it. There is an active scrape 30 yds in front of me.
                  Here till dark thirty...

Comment

Good luck!!! Maybe the front will get them moving

Comment

One thing for sure,this 40 acre property has a lot of Young Bucks moving through it..

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                        It was slowest season I’ve had in unit 12 in all my years. I never saw any good rut activity. Took this buck my day 7. Happy Man, good luck !

Ive heard reports of the same in Kansas. It for sure was not cranked up in Iowa either.

Comment

One youngster at 50 yds around 3 pm, all quite since. Sure hope the front that's blowing in gets them moving..

Comment

Really slow evening hunt, just the one young buck. Front pushes in around 4 am, wind shift and a low chance of rain.
                            I'll be back on the Hardwood Ridge looking for a good one.
                            More to come from the stand

Comment

Okay, it is day 4, hunt #6 of 10. Gotta get busy, the clock is ticking.
                              If what I saw on my drive to here this morning is any indication of the day I will have, I am ready. So far this week in the 35 mile commute I have only seen 4 deer in the morning. Triple that today.
                              Got here a little early a throw out more corn. On stand now and situated. Waiting on daylight.
                              The front hit at 530 this morning and the wind is now out of the north. Temps at 56* and slowly going down.
                              Planning an all day sit.
                              Let's do this. More to come after sunrise

Last edited by Bowanta; 11-17-2021, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Finally a perfect wind for this setup

Comment

Working...
                                X