X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
    Kinda reminds me of Mike Shermans 2011 season...2nd half fallouts

That was a painful reminder that ultimately got him fief.

100 % falls on the coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice brisk morning! Good luck if anyone sittin.

Comment

Just crawled into a popup blind about a minute before the feeder went off (30 minutes early). The popup blind is broken on three sides and was about 40 yards where it was supposed to be. So far off to a great start!

Comment

Sitting in blind waiting on daylight & catching up on this thread. Amazing how many new Aggies dog piling texas. Where you been before?

Not sure anybody would transfer to Texas right now. Where is K. Robinson the Alabama transfer. Is he hurt? Has he even played in the last 3 games? Guys transfer to play, not sit. IMO he needs to play a lot, kid is fast.

Comment

They talked about getting Robinson the ball more and I saw one designed jet sweep to him (he fell down for a minimal gain). I don’t know why he’s not more apart of the game plan, especially with J Whitt out. That is frustrating.

On the flip side, Sark called 4-5 plays that would have been easy TDs and our players didn’t execute. While the coaches deserve some of the blame, yesterday was more of the blame was about the players not making plays.

Comment

Auburn’s win over Ole Miss (here’s hoping LSU hires Kiffin ASAP!) sets up a big game this weekend at Kyle Field. The road team has won almost every game in this series.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

2021 College Football - Week 9

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                They talked about getting Robinson the ball more and I saw one designed jet sweep to him (he fell down for a minimal gain). I don’t know why he’s not more apart of the game plan, especially with J Whitt out. That is frustrating.

On the flip side, Sark called 4-5 plays that would have been easy TDs and our players didn’t execute. While the coaches deserve some of the blame, yesterday was more of the blame was about the players not making plays.

Execution comes down to practice habits / focus and is coaching.

And then there is the Defense

I’m really impressed with Aranda and staff taking a really bad 2020 season and flipping the outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                  Auburn’s win over Ole Miss (here’s hoping LSU hires Kiffin ASAP!) sets up a big game this weekend at Kyle Field. The road team has won almost every game in this series.

That should be a great game. Harsin has Auburn getting better each week. I see they ha by ent set a game time unless I missed it.

Comment

My feeder went off. No corn came out. LOL! Plugged or the motor ran away.

Comment

My feeder went off, corn came out, no deer.

Comment

2021 College Football - Week 9

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                        Execution comes down to practice habits / focus and is coaching.

And then there is the Defense

I’m really impressed with Aranda and staff taking a really bad 2020 season and flipping the outcome.

I agree, but at the end of the day the guys have to complete the play. I don’t see any leaders. I don’t see any dogs on the field (outside Bijan and X).

The defense is playing a ton of bodies trying to find the right combination. I’m going to be interested to see if Sark makes a change or stays with PK. PK was actually my favorite hire on the staff after learning about his history. He has came in and flopped. PK was Sark’s 4 option as his DC.

Muschamp took the job, hell they even hired some coaches he wanted and then backed out.

Odem (Arkansas) and Lanning (Georgia) flirted with it and turned it down. Odem turned it down cause he wanted to bring a couple of guys and couldn’t cause Texas had already hired Muschamp guys. [emoji2357]

So the Defense has been a cluster since Sark got the job.

Comment

I agree, but at the end of the day the guys have to complete the play. I don’t see any leaders. I don’t see any dogs on the field (outside Bijan and X).

The defense is playing a ton of bodies trying to find the right combination. I’m going to be interested to see if Sark makes a change or stays with PK. PK was actually my favorite hire on the staff after learning about his history. He has came in and flopped. PK was Sark’s 4 option as his DC.

Muschamp took the job, hell they even hired some coaches he wanted and then backed out.

Odem (Arkansas) and Lanning (Georgia) flirted with it and turned it down. Odem turned it down cause he wanted to bring a couple of guys and couldn’t cause Texas had already hired Muschamp guys. [emoji2357]

So the Defense has been a cluster since Sark got the job.

Agree the defense overhaul should be the top priority moving forward.

I’m not in the camp of removing the HC either now but everyone is watching to see what he’s going to do about the issues. Unlikely the defense can be fixed on short order this season.

Hope your have a great hunt.

Comment

Since this stat was discussed on the thread. Here’s what it looks like vs Power 5 teams.

Comment

Just crawled into a popup blind about a minute before the feeder went off (30 minutes early). The popup blind is broken on three sides and was about 40 yards where it was supposed to be. So far off to a great start!
                              High winds?

Comment

Since this stat was discussed on the thread. Here’s what it looks like vs Power 5 teams.

There are some good teams in Texas.

Comment

Working...
                                X