[emoji817]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
      We’re not your rival, remember?

Isn’t it lsewww now?

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
        Also you have a coach in place for next year, that’s just as vested in making your value as high as possible. O is leaving and his antics have caught up to him… comparing the situations isn’t really the same IMO

Who do you want Woody to hire as HC for next year?

I will never understand what all the Aggies are so proud of with their football team.....the last 20 years they have one double digit W season, while LSU has had eleven. Everyone agrees that LSU has sucked this season and last......I fully expect them to be right back in the double digit W column within 2 years. Time will tell if that is going to happen or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
          Lol had to be neutral although not sure if UT's home field advantage is equal to A&M's. I think i have A&M winning at all 3 locations but maybe closer game in ATX.

Vegas would obviously have the Ags favored at home and neutral, but spreads might be close enough to pick 'em in Austin. You could make a legit case for how each team could win. I can't wait for the actual game schedules to be announced!
          My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post

I will never understand what all the Aggies are so proud of with their football team.....the last 20 years they have one double digit W season, while LSU has had eleven. Everyone agrees that LSU has sucked this season and last......I fully expect them to be right back in the double digit W column within 2 years. Time will tell if that is going to happen or not.

1. Dabo (wishful)
            2. Brady (wishful)
            3. Napier/fickle
            4. Aranda

Comment

"All the Aggies..."

I'm not particularly proud of the cumulative results of the last 20 years of Aggie Football, although there have definitely been individual and team moments to be proud of. I am proud of the way the Ags have responded to adversity the last couple of years. I'm proud of last year's team for winning 9 games in an all conference schedule and proud that after feeling "snubbed" by the CFP committee and instead of a lot of seniors opting out (as with many other teams) the players rallied, competed and won the bowl game. I'm proud of THIS team (and especially the Super Seniors) that, after losing two games to "lesser" opponents, rallied to beat Bama and win three consecutive games instead of having a rash of "injuries" and quitting on their team , their program and their fans. I'm proud of the culture that our coach has brought to the program and the message he conveys to the kids during the good times, but especially after the bad.

Yes, I'm proud of my school and my team. Gig Em!
              My Flickr Photos

Comment

2021 College Football - Week 9

Jimbo goes 4 years without double digit wins is that not concerning at all? At what point does the expectations move?

Comment

We are optimistic because we have a coach that is building something positive. That’s why he is on y’all’s short list. Last year would have been a double digit win season with out the Covid shortened schedule. This year may be a double digit win season. Remember, it ain’t like it used to be….

Comment

Jimbo goes 4 years without double digit wins is that not concerning at all? At what point does the expectations move?

Last year was successful at 9-1 and finishing the season in the top 5. This year might still be double digits. He’s building every year. The arrow is still pointing up far as I am concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                      We’re not your rival, remember?
                      Not Texas' top rival. Just as Oklahoma State isn't OUs top rival but they certainly are their rival. When Texas and A&M played it was widely considered a top 10 rivalry.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                        Last year was successful at 9-1 and finishing the season in the top 5. This year might still be double digits. He’s building every year. The arrow is still pointing up far as I am concerned.

Fair enough, question if he goes 10 years with the similar results, would that be good, bad, or indifferent

Comment

That's a skewed statistic. He was 9-1 last year in a limited schedule and had a winning streak that was 1 shy of the 2019 LSU championship team record. Jimbo's combined record the last two years is 15-3, with a win against a #1 team (and one of the losses to the eventual undefeated National Champion). As I alluded above, how a coach rallies his team during times of adversity is every bit as important as how they respond to success. Aggie recruiting is consistently the best it's ever been, with what appears to be sustainable momentum for the foreseeable future. He a great fit and is developing a great culture at A&M. In short, there's NOBODY I'd rather have leading the program.
                          My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                            That's a skewed statistic. He was 9-1 last year in a limited schedule and had a winning streak that was 1 shy of the 2019 LSU championship team record. Jimbo's combined record the last two years is 15-3, with a win against a #1 team (and one of the losses to the eventual undefeated National Champion). As I alluded above, how a coach rallies his team during times of adversity is every bit as important as how they respond to success. Aggie recruiting is consistently the best it's ever been, with what appears to be sustainable momentum for the foreseeable future. He a great fit and is developing a great culture at A&M. In short, there's NOBODY I'd rather have leading the program.

When would you want the goal post moved to playoff births, conference championships, national championships?

Comment

Not to derail the witty and stimulating banter but this is what I’m doing today. This dude drew the golden ticket. Hook’em!!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                                Ditto

Comment

Working...
                                X