Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is the best gun shop you have seen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is the best gun shop you have seen?

Not an online store but a brick and mortar shop?

Gordy & Sons by far

Comment

It's called Fred's or something like that in the hood of south Dallas. I've only been once but it's pretty awesome.

***ETA***
      It's called Ray's.
      Last edited by LFD2037; 12-03-2019, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Not the best but its a favorite to stop at. Knotts in Clayton, New Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
          Not the best but its a favorite to stop at. Knotts in Clayton, New Mexico.
          Did that used to be called Coyotes Gun Shop? It's been a day or three but I'm pretty sure that's the one we'd always stop by when we were there when I was a kid. Or maybe that was in Clovis. That's been too long ago so I can't really remember.

Butch's Gun Shop in Woodward,Oklahoma is a good one.
          Last edited by okrattler; 12-03-2019, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
            It's called Fred's or something like that in the hood of south Dallas. I've only been once but it's pretty awesome.
            Ray’s ? I remember that one as a young guy. Haven’t been there in years if it’s even the same one.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
              Did that used to be called Coyotes Gun Shop? It's been a day or three but I'm pretty sure that's the one we'd always stop by when we were there when I was a kid.

Butch's Gun Shop in Woodward,Oklahoma is a good one.
              Knott's is on 87 between DQ and the liquor store in Clayton. I only know where the gun, grocery and liquor stores are in Clayton. Sorry
              Last edited by Radar; 12-03-2019, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                Ray’s ? I remember that one as a young guy. Haven’t been there in years if it’s even the same one.
                That's it! I couldn't remember. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                  Knott's is on 87 between DQ and the liquor store in Clayton. I only know where the gun, grocery and liquor store is in Clayton. Sorry
                  It's ok. You know your way around there compared to me. I bet it's been a good 15 years since I've been through there. There's no tellin but I've probably been there. Seems like any time I went somewhere with my uncle or my grandpa we stopped at one.

Comment

To me it’s about pricing. Most gun stores around me are outrageous. Spring Guns and Ammo seems to be solid although I’ve only been there twice and it’s been a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pigeon Road in Stephenville

Comment

For pure volume of guns spread across all eras? That would have to be Collectors in Houston. They’re way overpriced, but have a vast selection from late 18th century through current. I don’t get to Dallas much anymore, but I always enjoyed Jackson Armory for its random collection of cool stuff.

Comment

Sharp Shooters..lubbock

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkpuppy 1 View Post
                            Pigeon Road in Stephenville
                            I like Pigeon Rd in Stephenville. Also Johnson's Gun Works in Brownwood best priced guns around.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Collector's Firearms in Houston. If they don't have it, you don't need it.

Comment

Working...
                              X