No announcement yet.

Orange Scented Corn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dirty corn. Clogs up the feeders. Smells good though.

Comment

I mix orange and vanilla to make dreamsicle

Comment

Saw some at Outback Oasis recently and wondered about it.

Comment

I quit using it because it had so much trash in it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

idk about this stuff

Comment

I let my feedstore talk me into buying persimmon flavored corn. It was all the same price so figured what the heck. Going to try it in the road feeder and see how they like it.

Comment

They like the pumpkin spice corn this time of year though about Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
                  They like the pumpkin spice corn this time of year though about Christmas.
                  This actually made me laugh as we just went got my wife some pumpkin spice crap

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                    This actually made me laugh as we just went got my wife some pumpkin spice crap

Surrrrrrrre it was for your wife [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

She got the pumpkin spice and I got the yoga pants

Comment

Hahaha

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                          I’m thinking grapefruit scented for morning hunts and avocado scented for afternoon hunts.

In East Texas they are using Natty light scented corn for after dark hunts with a spot light!

Seriously....would love to k now how it works. I bet it's tough to beat for pigs.

Comment

Honestly I cannot imagine why a wild deer, in Texas, would touch that stuff.. Its about as unnatural as it could possibly get...

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                              Honestly I cannot imagine why a wild deer, in Texas, would touch that stuff.. Its about as unnatural as it could possibly get...
                              Im with you on this one. I also try and figure out why they are attracted to corn.

Comment

Deer are funny creatures. Our acorn crop was non-existent this year so I picked up a bag full of them at a property I worked on. Mixed them with some corn and dumped it around my tree stands. The does ate the corn and left the acorns alone. The bucks came by and scarfed up the acorns like candy. I thought that was interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X