Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Salty H20 2023 Thread- How Salty Will You Get??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use a small pelican waterproof box clipped on a belt over my shoulder. Wash everything off thoroughly when i get home.

Comment

Originally posted by kd350 View Post
      Dumb question, but what do y’all do for extra bait storage when fishing the surf? The box that comes will the foreverlast belt obviously isn’t water proof. Just put extra baits in shirt pocket? That’s also not idea if you throw stuff with treble hooks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      I use a chest rig, got everything I need in it. Jigheads and lures in one of those blue rust inhibiting snap boxes. If the waves are hitting me that high in the chest I'm not gonna be there anymore..

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
        I use a chest rig, got everything I need in it. Jigheads and lures in one of those blue rust inhibiting snap boxes. If the waves are hitting me that high in the chest I'm not gonna be there anymore..
        Pretty much me 2

I have a plano box with gaskets with a section of ratchet strap for a sling. Throw it over my shoulder and roll

Almost identical to a stinky pants for way less

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Dumb question, but what do y’all do for extra bait storage when fishing the surf? The box that comes will the foreverlast belt obviously isn’t water proof. Just put extra baits in shirt pocket? That’s also not idea if you throw stuff with treble hooks

I like the over the shoulder wading boxes. I use to have to make them my self but now you can find them from lots of different makers, stinky pants and feral both make good ones.

Comment

Back on them tonight. Had to sort through about 75 dinks, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post

Congrats Again! You are gonna deplete the resource over there. LOL!!!

Comment

Nice!

Comment

That’s a solid box!!!

Comment

[IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230601/f34fd5b918741d822e70f49fedf3bbd6.jpg[IMG]
                    That sounds like a lot of work lol.

Nice cooler pic, that's what I like, although it's missing chicken thighs and pepsi max!

Comment

Nice cooler pic, that's what I like, although it's missing chicken thighs and pepsi max!
                      It’s about time you start posting some boxes full of trout snd chicken yourself Amigo!

Comment

In use a stinky pants box
                        like this. I think they offer a waterproof version and one that drains.

Comment

Originally posted by fish4food View Post
                          It’s about time you start posting some boxes full of trout snd chicken yourself Amigo!
                          This weekend looks beautiful, problem I have is when it's nice I tend to avoid the crowds. It's also hard to post impressive cooler pics when the limit is three fish and I don't like to keep Reds. We're headed down Friday but I'm probably gonna hit the water Sunday evening I think, figure there's gonna be a lot of people running around so I'll wait til they clear out.

Comment

I looked the other day but couldn't find the right one, finally found it. This is the chest rig I used, keep plastic lippers attached to the outside, braid scissors and small roll of flouro in the front pocket and sometimes jighead boxes. In the pouch I keep aluminum pliers and used to keep bags of Gamblers, but I've taken to just using a small plastic box loaded with plastics and jigheads and a topwater now. This thing works great, use it in the surf obviously but pretty much don't fish anywhere without it, even jetty fishing and I'll wear it on the boat too because everything's right there.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                              Congrats Again! You are gonna deplete the resource over there. LOL!!!
                              Just trying to do my part 😀😀. Just wait until we start launching in Louisiana and making our runs to the jetties and short rigs

Comment

There were a few drinks left in there but I didn’t put them back in when I got home and changed out the ice. I did finish off the night with a delicious code red mountain fish slime
                                Last edited by bullets13; 06-01-2023, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X