No announcement yet.

Building my river resort

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extremely fast work, and it looks great!

Comment

Progress on the putting green. Gonna let this rest in the sun and rain a few days to see if the folds will settle. Then I will test for lumps, highs and lows and roll it up. Another dusting of paver base, scrape level and compact again. I have 2 cups with flags to install plus a chipping g mat and target net.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

Putting green finally done. Still waiting on drain and fence work in the pool area.

Comment

Looking good!

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
              The site would be about where your home sits. Probably stuff in the river but the good stuff will be on the dirt. No flint flakes in the dirt where the pool was dug?
              That is likely all fill dirt where the homes set. That place has been dozed, farmed, and raised up, many times over the years.

Everything looks great man! Congrats on a cool spot to hang.

Comment

Very nice !

Comment

Looks Amazing!!

Comment

How's the grass coming in around the pool?

And how does the finished product look now that you've had a month to enjoy it?

Comment

Well I need to take some pics but the 4 pallets of St. Augustine I bought didn't come close to covering what I needed and I've been swamped so didn't get around to finding another crew to finish out. What I have is on the sides and up close to the concrete to try and prevent any more dirt from washing away. Between the time the pool was done and when the installer could get to me I lost a lot of dirt to some storms.

Here is a pic the pool builder put on his site. Got some privacy screens on the fence and all the furniture we want to put out for now. I get full shade around 5pm from tall Pecans so the water temp is not terrible. Just absolutely loving it. Click image for larger version  Name:	355468000_1500870417325481_6308108052537040608_n.jpg Views:	0 Size:	225.8 KB ID:	26530581

Comment

Working...
                      X