CBE stabilizer kit—-Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CBE stabilizer kit—-Review

I have always considered myself to be a good shot. With that being said, my pin has always danced around the target way more than I felt it should, I became good at just knowing when to hit the trigger as the pin floated past the X. When I could hold steady it always seamed that my pin would be 4” low and I would have fight to bring it up slowly. My sight bubble was never level either and I would have to adjust for that also.

Last month I bought the CBE stabilizer kit which comes with a front and rear stabilizer and weights. I don’t like a long front stabilizer so I put the short one on the front and the long one on the back. After shooting it for a week and adjusting the weights and position of the rear stabilizer, I have managed to accomplish the following:

1. My bubble is now level when I come to full draw without having to make adjustments.
    2. My excessive floating pin has been reduced to about a 3” circle.
    3. The bow settles on the X not just below it.

When shooting I do not notice the extra weight. I mainly hunt from stationary positions (blinds), so the extra carrying weight won’t be a problem. If I was going to spot and stalk over long distances I may not like the extra weight.

If you’re considering a rear stabilizer, I would say give it a try. I was pleasantly surprised with the results.
    Last edited by Sideler; 09-11-2021, 11:14 AM.
Working...
X