No announcement yet.

Recommend ear buds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soundcore Liberty Air2 fall out ALL the **** time. Sound is amazing, waterproof, battery lasts forever.

Well for super cheap coby at HEB $20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hotrodd View Post
      I really like my Bose cordless ear buds
      2nd this. OP, it's worth spending the money. Sound quality is far better, and they stay in. I always have issues with them popping out, and I can do 20 miles mid summer in Houston with my Bose earbuds with no issues falling out.

Also, Airpods are an Iphone gimmick. The sound quality is sub par to just about everything out there.

Comment

I didn't have any and while I was at Target looking for something else for my new phone I saw Skull Candy wireless ear buds for $25. I figured if they suck I'm not out much. To my surprise they were easy to pair with my phone and the sound quality is great.
        Worth a shot. I tried my wife's expensive Airpods and there isn't much difference. I use every night when I walk my 3 miles and only charge once a week.

Comment

I have these and I really like them. They are bluetooth but the two ear pieces are wired. I think the sound quality is great. I have had them for a couple of years with no issues. In the past I have had Bose and two Beats and I think these are just fine.

Comment

AirPod pros here. The noise reduction mode is great and I wear them on my tractors and zero turn mowers. They replaced my ear plugs. The functionality of it reading texts and talking on the phone is a plus.

Comment

I have the Air Pod Pros as well as these Amazon ones linked below. I actually prefer the Amazon ones as they are more comfortable and feel more secure in my ear. I use the Air Pod Pros at the office and these Amazon ones for basically anything else that is active.

Comment

Anker on Amazon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

10/10 recommend the Jabra Elite Active 75t. They are more than $100 but definitely worth it. I did a lot of research on headphones because I wanted a good wireless pair of buds for running and lifting. They have exceptional sound quality along with ANC and are waterproof with a 2 yr warranty.

Comment

Got a couple pair of these in the truck and workout bag. Going on 3 years and no issues. Obviously not going to compare to sound quality, but cheap ($22), waterproof, and workout tested daily without issues.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                      $84.99 right now. Just ordered the wife some
                      What location did you find these at? For my area it didn't show anything within 250 miles and shipping was not an option.

Comment

Air Pod pro with noise cancellation. I can be on the tractor working and still answer a phone call, very little tractor noise on the other end and clear as day on my end. Expensive but well worth it. JMO

Comment

I've been wearing true wireless earbuds for years now. I've had Bose, Klipsch, several cheap pair off Amazon (halon, I think) Ajram am now wearing Raycon. I really like them. Great sound, last a long time on a charge, pair quickly and very comfortable.

raycon wireless

Comment

Originally posted by TxBowHntr View Post
                            I have the Air Pod Pros as well as these Amazon ones linked below. I actually prefer the Amazon ones as they are more comfortable and feel more secure in my ear. I use the Air Pod Pros at the office and these Amazon ones for basically anything else that is active.

https://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-Mic...s%2C184&sr=8-3
                            Thank you. I just now bought a set of these. They had them listed as a Lightening deal, for 18 bucks.

Comment

I bought some Sony earbuds at Target for like $65 a few months ago. I love them. They come with a charging case and everything.

Just checked and they're still on sale.

https://www.target.com/p/sony-wfxb70...35#lnk=sametab

Comment

I have some bose don’t like them . My 25 dollar Amazon ear bud sound better and stay charged longer.

Comment

Working...
                                X