Nice Corsicana places to eat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice Corsicana places to eat?

Tomorrow is out 22nd wedding anniversary.
    I wasn't really planning on being in Corsicana, but that's where we will be, so looking for a nice place to celebrate our anniversary.
    Let me know your suggestions! Thanks

Old Mexican Inn
    Napoli's

Yep, that's about it

Comment

OMI for sure.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Omi

Comment

Across the street bistro in the downtown area, that’s about as good as it’s going to get in Corsicana. If you don’t mind driving about 25 miles over to Ennis you can go to Rustin cattle co which is dang good!

Comment

Rustin is going to be hard to beat wagyu burnt ends are calling me now

Comment

The Harbor Restaurant on Richland Chambers is not a bad option either

Not fancy, but on the lake

Comment

I would have to recommend the harbour on Richland as well. There’s not many places I would call good in Corsicana. It’s not to far of a drive to the lake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

First off congrats. Secondly, as someone who married a girl from there I would recommend going elsewhere for food lol

Comment

Awesome, guys. We are actually going to be in Frost most of the day and the closest hotel is Corsicana.
                    Thanks

Comment

Man if Mrs. Verneal's was still open in Frost I'd tell you to go there.

Comment

If you are going to be in Frost I would check and see if there was anything in Italy good to eat.

Years from now you can tell people you had dinner in Italy for your 22nd anniversary

Congratulations

Comment

We have a Little Mexican restaurant here in Italy right on Main Street. It’s hit or miss on the food some times good some times bad lol the fried catfish is always good. And they do you alcohol as well. Really good margaritas. And here last few weekend there been some street taco trucks and bbq truck set up on Main Street that are good as well

Congrates on the 22 yesrs

Comment

If ya like Italian try Ellyians. OMI for Mexican.
                            In the Can.
                            Or if your gonna be in Frost El Quaqustidor in Hillsboro for mexican or RK'.s for everything.
                            Same travel time pretty much east or west.

Comment

Across the Street Bistro
                              Napolis
                              Harbor Inn
                              Old Mexican inn

In that order. All are good. Congrats on the Anniversary !!

Comment

Working...
                              X