what
    is
    that

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      The fireworks are awesome! I think we're going to watch by boat this year

Parade starts on our corner

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
      Do you Know Dennis and Sylvia? My parents are good friends with them but the parade we go to starts on LCR755A across the inlet from 740. water balloons galore I think we had 3000 last year lol

Comment

Originally posted by Big_gun View Post
        Do you Know Dennis and Sylvia? My parents are good friends with them but the parade we go to starts on LCR755A across the inlet from 740. water balloons galore I think we had 3000 last year lol
        755a is north of us. Must be a different parade, but sounds better!!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
          755a is north of us. Must be a different parade, but sounds better!!

We have been doing it for 4 years and most drag a trailer OR carts even seen a group drag pontoon boat on the trailer through... we throw water balloons / spray water and the ones at their houses squirt water / throw balloons back... everyone gets soaked and cools everyone off..... then several groups meet back up for hot dogs and beverages... there is usually a sign placed at PR799 /LCR- 755.. ITs all fun except the turds that try to throw slightly frozen balloons but they have been identified and excluded lol

Comment

Looking good. I am located on the other side of the lake from you. Up Lambs creek off FM1512 in Leon county, right where it borders Limestone county. I have some kinfolk on the side of the lake you are at off of FM977 (i think)

Comment

Haven't been a whole lot of updates due to not working. We had a senior graduate and spent a ton of time (and money) hanging out and getting him to college in Florida.

We've spent some time chilling here but not much progress. Inflatable hot tub and whiskey will put a hella dent in actual work

Friday I did manage to peck away at the powder room and got it 95%. Need upper trim and wife needs to figure out a linen shelf for one wall.

Pretty much ended the work for the weekend and we dropped the boat in the the water and set some lines. Came back to put some ribs in the ez bake and we'll go back out when it cools down

Last edited by Quackerbox; 09-04-2021, 12:40 PM.

Comment

I've been wondering when you were gonna get back to this.

Comment

Looks good Shane!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                    I've been wondering when you were gonna get back to this.
                    You ain't the only one
                    Originally posted by gigem95 View Post
                    Looks good Shane!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Thanks!

Comment

Lookin' sharp. I still haven't had the energy to cover the roof joists/insulation in our little cabin. Need to get some tin soon.

Comment

Lookin great Shane! Did you ever get that 50a plug wired in? [emoji848]

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                          Lookin great Shane! Did you ever get that 50a plug wired in? [emoji848]
                          It's wired from the panel to where it's gonna exit the shop and that's as far as it made it.

Still need to cut an ash tree or 2 down where the pad is going also

Comment

Made our first full weekend when you needed a heater. Totally different area in the winter. Much more peaceful

Anyway, had some dead oaks to cut down and got all but one of the big ones. Tractor grapple sure made moving it easier.

Working or on call for the next 30 days then maybe some fishin

Last but not least, almost ruined a pair of jeans on the second tree...

Last edited by Quackerbox; 02-20-2022, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Momma got work done while you drank coldy"s

Comment

You really need to stop being so hard on your jeans

Comment

Working...
                                X