Pet Peeves———- Who’s Gottum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
    I say "no problem" or "no worries" to thank you all the time. Never in a million years did I think a grumpy, judgmental old man would spend time dwelling on it.
    So I put money in your hand and buy your product and you don’t feel the need to thank me? Yes I’m grumpy and judgmental and you just said a lot about yourself as well. Dwell on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
      I’m a persnickety old fart and I’ve got way too many pet peeve’s to list here but suffice it to say, I hate people.
      Well except y’all, I like y’all…well most of y’all.
      Geez Geezy Rider. Don’t know if you know it but you just said that out loud!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
        I say "no problem" or "no worries" to thank you all the time. Never in a million years did I think a grumpy, judgmental old man would spend time dwelling on it.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
          Where do you want me to start?

Bad manners. Women driving while man is in passenger seat. Someone eating with chopsticks when a fork is available. Bras. Kids not saying yes sir and no sir. People not saying thanks when you hold the door. Fans not being realistic about their favorite sports team. Ugly feet. Women in flats. United Airlines (I’m on a plane now). Talking loudly on phone in public. People without landline phones. Men in visors. People that think Pappasitos is Mexican food. People that can’t stomach Taco Bell, Panchos or even McDonalds. White tennis shoes. Men jeans with glitter and decorative stitching. Mostly just everything that other people do.

Y’all have a wonderful day.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Your never at a loss for words my friend. LOL. Don’t let those airline people give you any crap either !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
            Define slow.
            5 over posted is slow to me.

Comment

All of these as listed above in addition to, not letting people exit before entering in various settings. Elevators , parking lots , businesses. And then the jack*%% who always feels they need exit the plane faster than you rather than just going row by row- I purposely stand in the way because I’m an %*£hole

Comment

People that litter, also I think everyone that doesn't use blinkers should be shot in the arse with rock salt

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                  Geez Geezy Rider. Don’t know if you know it but you just said that out loud!! LOL
                  He likes me and I like him. We are both grumps and some how manage to carry on a conversation from time to time...

Comment

I've gotten more understanding as I've gotten older. Or maybe just don't care as much because me caring isn't going to change anything. Having said that it annoys me when people say they're trying to change their life for the better but they do the same things they've always done,associate with the same people that cause them grief,etc. Whether it's people complaining about relationships with people,addiction or bad habits or financial issues. Which go hand in hand a lot of times. If you don't like where you're at in life,who you're with or if you don't like what you see when you look in the mirror then change. Stop cryin about it and just do it. Jesus ain't gonna perform a miracle and change things for you. He's got more important things to do. Start trying to change things for the better and the rest will follow.

If you leave your shopping cart in my way I'll just run into it and move it. Little things like that don't phase me. Be lazy and put an obstacle in my way. I'll move it aggressively. My give a crapper about the stupid annoying things people do is busted in a big way.
                    Last edited by okrattler; 10-08-2021, 11:44 AM.

Comment

- Dog owners that don't pick up their dog's ****, whether it be in a neighboring yard, sidewalk, public area, etc.

- Someone blocking a gas pump at a busy Buccees while they go inside and use the clean facilities or shop around

- Tailgaters on congested highways thinking one car length is going to make a difference

- Long line at an order at the counter type of place and people get up there and still don't know what they want to order.

Comment

People texting and driving in the left lane, texting at a red light and not paying attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Mertzon Man View Post
                          People texting and driving in the left lane, texting at a red light and not paying attention.
                          Pain is a good teacher. Whether physical,mental or financial. I want one of these people to smash into me so they can buy me a new vehicle. I just want them to be going fast enough to do damage to me or the vehicle so I can get something out of it. None of that fender bender crap. If we're gonna play bumper cars lets play for real.

Comment

My biggest pet peeve is a poor communicator. In the world of texting and cellphones, there is no excuse not to shoot off a 5 sec text to somebody. Especially one, when I am around them, has their nose buried in their phone 24-7 otherwise. I see it at work, w/friends/family, deer lease business, classifieds etc etc.......

Comment

My other is people not saying Thank You. I could go on and on about this but there are some folks that weren't raised right.

Comment

I told my new bride 37 years ago that we will not use cheap toothpaste and I do not eat breakfast for dinner. So far she hasn’t crossed the line.

Comment

Working...
                                X