Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing Girl Wise Co - Athena Strand 7 yrs old.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
    I saw a drone a guy used up north to find deer. He claims he was just as effective as tracking dogs. He flew at 500 feet and found lots of live deer and found every dead deer.

Perhaps TPWD could use their thermal drone to do the same to find this little girl? Maybe she just walked away and got lost? I don't know the area but is it possible?
    This is not mentally disable that is being disclosed. There are enough homes nearby with lights and guard lights that should should have been able to follow lights to get help. Most tracks in this area are 1 acre to 100 acres.

Comment

Prayers for a safe rescue or recovery.

Comment

I live close by as well. Something seems way off to me. Early reports me and my wife got was that she was a possible run away. I told my wife no way at age 7 unless the home life is unbearable.

Comment

Prayers up for the youngster.

I know lots of folks have cameras around their homes. Hopefully someone’s cameras have something that leads to a fast and safe return home for the youngster.

Comment

Definitely doesn’t sound good about the step mom but the thing that gets me is the siblings part. Why just her if the step mom is involved? Are the other kids involved step siblings? Nothing apparently happened to them and it would be odd for kids to not misspeak when being questioned if they knew something.

Maybe the biological mother have been in her ear and possibly picked her up?

This is very strange but praying for the best.

Comment

I saw a drone a guy used up north to find deer. He claims he was just as effective as tracking dogs. He flew at 500 feet and found lots of live deer and found every dead deer.

Perhaps TPWD could use their thermal drone to do the same to find this little girl? Maybe she just walked away and got lost? I don't know the area but is it possible?

They have tried

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Step mom and dad were just taken into custody. It sounds like after repeated questioning their stories didn't jive.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Comment

We have a north Texas task force, with several teams now, especially trained for this situation. It was first deployed at Grapevine Lake a few years ago when a father and "young" son did not return home from a fishing trip. The son was found on one of the banks of Marshall Creek alive and very well. The father had gotten thrown out of the boat and drowned. The boat had beached it's self up on a bank.

The person that formed that task force is a TBHer. And I have met him a few times. But I don't want to mention his name. He also works for the county I live in. And was heavily involved in forming the county emergency task force plan.

Edit: I hope and pray this turns out well. I've had enough sadness for the last few days.
                  Last edited by Texas Grown; 12-01-2022, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post
                    Definitely doesn’t sound good about the step mom but the thing that gets me is the siblings part. Why just her if the step mom is involved? Are the other kids involved step siblings? Nothing apparently happened to them and it would be odd for kids to not misspeak when being questioned if they knew something.

Maybe the biological mother have been in her ear and possibly picked her up?

This is very strange but praying for the best.
                    3 kids Athena the missing girl was dads and had only been at dad's since this summer bio mom gave her up to him. One kid belonged to step mom. One kid belong to dad and step mom.

Comment

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
                      3 kids Athena the missing girl was dads and had only been at dad's since this summer bio mom gave her up to him. One kid belonged to step mom. One kid belong to dad and step mom.

Dang.

Doesn’t look good regardless. For the life of me, I still just can’t grasp how someone could harm a child. Anyone really unless they were an immediate and direct threat, but a child?

That’s beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post
                        Dang.

Doesn’t look good regardless. For the life of me, I still just can’t grasp how someone could harm a child. Anyone really unless they were an immediate and direct threat, but a child?

That’s beyond me.
                        I was talking with my wife about the same thing. We have 2 kids 3 and 12. Demonic possession is the only thing I could imagine that lead an adult to harm a child...literal pure evil.

Comment

Heartbreaking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

How old is the girl that is missing? Pure evil person or persons that would harm a child. Never mind on age. See it now.
                            Last edited by doghouse; 12-01-2022, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                              How old is the girl that is missing? Pure evil person or persons that would harm a child.
                              You said it. Evil! No punishment too severe for the perp!! I've been praying for her and her loved ones.

Comment

man sad

Comment

Working...
                                X