Black Widow Quiver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Widow Quiver

Just picked up a BW recurve and I noticed it’s got brass inserts for a quiver. Anybody happen to have one of the old style aluminum frame side quivers for sale?? Also, what’s everybody using on their widows for quivers? Let’s see some pics please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know the drill! We need pictures!

also, I use a Thunderhorn strap on quiver with my recurves. I find it takes out the last little bit of hand shock.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0877.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	242.6 KB
ID:	24679357

Comment

Comment

Sweet! Any details to share?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

dang Trumpkin,.. that looks like a load of lung blood on those fletchings..

Comment

Originally posted by helical View Post
            dang Trumpkin,.. that looks like a load of lung blood on those fletchings..
            Oh yeah... I smoked him good at 17 yards. he rolled into the shot a bit. I think his offside scapula pinched down and kept the arrow from blowing out the other side. All the blood just migrated out along the arrow shaft as he ran.

Comment

Back to the topic at hand! OP, that's a beautiful bow you have right there. I believe you can get a Selway, Great Northern, or Thunderhorn set up to use those bushings if that's your preference!

Comment

The selway limb bolt-on looks sharp on black widows, the frame is leather covered and laced,… or at least it used to be.

Comment

The selway just looks like a rubber gasket but the thunder horn looks like maybe you can use a wrench to get it tight. Not sure about great northern

Comment

GN uses hand tightened knobs. Works pretty good. Selway uses a knob as well. They are or should be 10-32 on the BW. Bears are 1/4-20.

Comment

Not the best pic but I really like my Thunderhorn. Snugs up nice and tight with the side screws and rubber washers.

Comment

Long shot request but has anybody seen the BW like the one pictured. Looks identical but with a leather hood instead of the black plastic

Comment

I will pay good money if anybody has one of these quivers laying around. I think they are discontinued

Comment

Still looking for one of these bolt on quivers. If I don’t find anybody willing to sell me one by October I guess I’ll get a selway like the one on my longbow

Comment

Working...
                            X