Prayer Worriers - Eva Shockey's mother and Jim Shockey's wifie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayer Worriers - Eva Shockey's mother and Jim Shockey's wifie

Spread the word and add the Shockey family to all of your prayer portals.

From Facebook:

"Eva Shockey
    6c011601co22ch31e2d5 ·
    ❤️ My Mama 💔
    It feels like a nightmare to share this, but my beautiful, incredible, kind, healthy mama has been diagnosed with late stage, inoperable lung cancer that has already spread in her body. We found out 6 weeks ago and the prognosis is not great.

To say I am heartbroken is an understatement. She is my person, who I’ve called on the phone 3+ times a day for the last decade without fail. She is my best friend and absolute life goals of how to live fully and how to treat others. She’s been my homebase as I’ve traveled the world and raised a family and is my constant reminder of how pure and good one person can possibly be.

My faith in God and His plan is working overtime. We are trying to find the positives and focus on the beauty. We are trying to make happy memories instead of sad. We are trying to appreciate what we have and what we’ve experienced together instead of fearing the unknown. My mom’s attitude about all of this is so incredibly grounded, I know it will be ok. We will be ok.

Thank you for your thoughts, prayers and concerns. I’ve been in Canada for the last month and am staying for awhile. I see your comments and feel your prayers and appreciate them more than you know"

Prayers

Comment

I saw that, horrible.

Comment

Prayers! Keep the Faith in the LORD!!!

Comment

Sad to hear...Prayers up!

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Dang he's a good guy and has always poured love and affectionate on his wife.

Comment

Working...
              X