rehoming deaf blue heeler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rehoming deaf blue heeler

MY brother has an 8 yr old Blue heeler that he has to re-home.

This is Jasmine. She is 8 years old and in excellent health. She has been deaf from birth but as a result, she is very attentive to hand signals and reading your expression.
    She is protective of her surroundings but does well with other dogs. She lives for you to throw tennis balls for her to chase and rarely tires of that. She's also happy sitting next to you on the couch and watch you eating.
    Has all her shots and like most Blue Heelers, should have quite a few years of good living left.
    Ive had her since she was a pup. I'm re-homing her only because I can't take her with me to where I'm moving to. I'll bring her to you.

If interested PM me and I can get you his contact info. She is in San Antonio with my son watching her.

thanks
    Neil
    Attached Files

beautiful dog.

Comment

ttt

Comment

I forgot to add he will drive the dog to you within a few hours' drive from San Antonio.

Comment

Our last Weime went deaf the last 2 years of her life. Walk up and touch the dog and give a hand signal. She and I went on like nothing was different...

Comment

My male heeler I have now is deaf, has been since birth. Best dog I have ever had. He listens better than my other heeler that can hear! Good luck with the rehome.

Comment

She watches you like a hawk to see what you want her to do. Great dog.

Thanks

Comment

We have a deaf red heeler, she is one if the best dogs we have.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

one thing you may not have thought of is to reach out to online deaf and hard of hearing folks on different forums or deaf organizations in your area. I bet deaf folks woold actually prefer to have a deaf dog and they are not so easy to find when you want one.

Comment

How’s the dog on staying in a yard? Sisters looking for another dog and loves heelers but her yards 5 acres and bar wire fenced. Located in tomball

Comment

Working...
                    X