Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loaded Ford platinum f250 $$$$

$89,000

Just got a call and that’s what’s on the lot and what they are asking. Lol. The salesman said they are asking 10k over invoice. Not sure why they are calling me. I stopped there 6 months ago to just look. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Report them to Ford.

Supposedly Ford is cracking down on dealers charging over MSRP.

Price gouging.

Comment

Originally posted by turkeyhunter1 View Post
      Report them to Ford.

Supposedly Ford is cracking down on dealers charging over MSRP.

Price gouging.

After calling back he said it’s at invoice. Weird that it’s 89k when 6 months ago it was closer to 78k.

Comment

I guess because you obviously gave them your info and they're going down the list looking for ________. I'm a Cheby guy so I'll leave it blank. Really, I wouldn't pay that for a truck. Hell I've never paid half of that for a new truck.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
          After calling back he said it’s at invoice. Weird that it’s 89k when 6 months ago it was closer to 78k.

Ford took price increases in December. That’s probably why they still have it. Whoever ordered it didn’t want to pay more.

One way to tell if it was ordered is the color of the window sticker. If it’s blue the dealer ordered it, if it is green, it was a special order for a customer.

Comment

That stupid

Comment

People have lost their dang minds.

Comment

Someone on the green screen will buy it!

Comment

neighbor just bought a brand new 2022 F250 Tremor Diesel Lariat 4x4 blacked out trim. He didnt tell me the price but he told another mutual friend that said he paid $112k for it. Way over sticker price. Did not trade in his old truck either so he paid all that tax as well. Idiotic!

Comment

I put all available cash into buying land ( not autos ) the last 5 years and I feel pretty dang good right now for me and future generations. Capital gains would eat me up so my daughter will inherit it.

Comment

Someone will buy it, it wont last long.

Comment

100k for a truck that never gets used for it’s designed purpose and then ***** about diesel prices

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowslinger1 View Post
                          neighbor just bought a brand new 2022 F250 Tremor Diesel Lariat 4x4 blacked out trim. He didnt tell me the price but he told another mutual friend that said he paid $112k for it. Way over sticker price. Did not trade in his old truck either so he paid all that tax as well. Idiotic!
                          I wouldn’t have told That to Anybody! Craziness

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                            100k for a truck that never gets used for it’s designed purpose and then ***** about diesel prices
                            For the win

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

My brother saw this on FB I think. $51k “market adjustment”��

Comment

Working...
                              X