Corn PSA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corn PSA

Not sure what prices look like around the state but during my lunch hour hit up a couple places in Seguin. I know some of you will be heading west on 10 over the next several days.

Walmart $8 for 40 lbs.
    HEB $10 for 50 lbs.
    D&D $8 for 50 lbs.

In San Antonio by the house, Academy $9 for 40 lbs.

I don't have any affiliation to D&D but may be worth a stop unless you're finding 50s for less than $7.99.

Originally posted by Mule Skinner View Post
    Not sure what prices look like around the state but during my lunch hour hit up a couple places in Seguin. I know some of you will be heading west on 10 over the next several days.

Walmart $8 for 40 lbs.
    HEB $10 for 50 lbs.
    D&D $8 for 50 lbs.

In San Antonio by the house, Academy $9 for 40 lbs.

I don't have any affiliation to D&D but may be worth a stop unless you're finding 50s for less than $7.99.

Thanks for the heads up. That’s .75 cents cheaper than I’ve found anywhere else so far this year.

Comment

I get all my corn at D&D. But they are closed Sundays.

Comment

Bucees was $7.99 a couple weeks ago as well.

Comment

Another place in Seguin that mirrors D&D prices is the Producer’s Co-Op. It is on I-10 west of town, north side of the highway just west of the river. They are closed on Sundays too and D&D is closed Sat afternoons as well I think.

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
            Another place in Seguin that mirrors D&D prices is the Producer’s Co-Op. It is on I-10 west of town, north side of the highway just west of the river. They are closed on Sundays too and D&D is closed Sat afternoons as well I think.
            Thanks, for 10 years I've driven past Producer's daily for my commute but have never stopped in. I'll have to check them out.

D&D hours are 8-6 M-F and 8-5 Saturdays. Closed Sundays.

Comment

Allied Ag in Stonewall had it for 8.75 for 50# if anyone going up 290. It looked a lot cleaner than what we been getting at Wally world or feed store in Johnson city

Comment

$7.98 Bucees Bastrop today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Friend of mine said his wife texted him a pic earlier this week of a Wally World in Longview that was selling all their remaining corn for $3! Yes $3! His wife bought 10 bags for him and when he went there later that afternoon, none was left!

Comment

8.50 in Weatherford.

Comment

Orange corn company just outside of Rio Medina has it for $8.95 per 50.

Comment

I use Heb corn that apple sent

Comment

When all else fails, most HEB’s have corn and you can get your groceries too. Good Luck

Comment

Working...
                          X