Tyhp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyhp

Anybody know anything about these places?
    Birdwell/Clark Ranch
    Hog Creek Ranch
    Cherry Springs WMA super hunt
    Whitworth Ranch
    Dr Bob Dittmar Memorial Hunt

Applied for these on Jan 7-9.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My boy harvested two does from a TYHP hunt in Cherry Springs last year. He had a blast and it was well organized. We camped and one night it got down to 19 degrees and snowed the next day. Lots of deer in the area when we went. Didnt see any hogs but some boys shot some.

Comment

I live in Henrietta, just down the road from the Birdwell/Clark. If this is the place I'm thinking of, I don't see any reason that there shouldn't be some good hunting on that place.

Comment

Originally posted by piercebronkite View Post
        My boy harvested two does from a TYHP hunt in Cherry Springs last year. He had a blast and it was well organized. We camped and one night it got down to 19 degrees and snowed the next day. Lots of deer in the area when we went. Didnt see any hogs but some boys shot some.
        any exotics?

Comment

Originally posted by silencer2011 View Post
          I live in Henrietta, just down the road from the Birdwell/Clark. If this is the place I'm thinking of, I don't see any reason that there shouldn't be some good hunting on that place.
          i think it is in Henrietta.

Comment

Originally posted by sambo73 View Post
            i think it is in Henrietta.
            I have been seeing plenty of deer in Clay County this year. I would not hesitate to hunt Birdwell/Clark or the Hapgood ranches in Clay County for TYHP.

Comment

Originally posted by silencer2011 View Post
              I have been seeing plenty of deer in Clay County this year. I would not hesitate to hunt Birdwell/Clark or the Hapgood ranches in Clay County for TYHP.

Also in for Hapgood too

Comment

Originally posted by sambo73 View Post
                any exotics?
                We did not see any but we were allowed to take them if we saw them.

Comment

We did not see any but we were allowed to take them if we saw them.

Thx!

Comment

Also, forgot to mention we hunted on the Dittmars Ranch (where my son harvested his first doe). A true first class and upstanding family. Assuming they are related to the Dr Bob Dittmar Memorial Hunt.

Comment

Also, forgot to mention we hunted on the Dittmars Ranch (where my son harvested his first doe). A true first class and upstanding family. Assuming they are related to the Dr Bob Dittmar Memorial Hunt.

Yes it’s the Memorial Hunt.

Thanks again for your help!

Comment

Cant wait until the drawing....in for these along with Hapgood Ranch, Clear Fork Ranch, and Painter Ranch. My little boys super excited!

Comment

Does anyone know when they are drawing for these hunts?

Comment

I talked to a member on here that’s part of the TYHP. He said usually with a week to 10 days after the deadline for application

Comment

Working...
                            X