Setting up RV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Setting up RV

I've got a hill country place with a mini barndominium that I would like to set up for relatives to visit in their RVs.

I have 220 into the barndo for water heater, AC, kitchen range, and a welder and a septic tank for barndo use (Shower, toilet, kitchen sink). What would the green screen brain trust suggest for setting up RV electricity and can the septic be use for dumping the RV waste or is there a risk of overloading the system? Or some other foul unintended outcome?

Septic will 110% be ok. RV septics are on tighter restrictions than the house. With special TP. And chemicals. Make sure you have 50a and 30a available. And a space to put the family RV.

Comment

Side note. .... if said family was staying with you in your home. They would take longer showers, with the same toilet usage. So the septic issue at that point is not a concern. They will take shorter showers (typically) in the rv. They will hold their black and grwy water tanks. This giving the black water time to break down, beginning the fermentation process. That will likely boost your own tank enzymes

Comment

Working...
      X