This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    I can get it on the Ipad...ESPN+.... Looks like stream only.. Figured the Jimbo factor would get yall on TV.

Things aren't like they used to be..... last week....

Funny that quote can apply to Texas a decade ago...You know, back when they were good. Hopefully you give booger eater another couple of years.

I mean if I was a texas fan I wouldn't talk any crap unless poked. Between booger eater, kansas, eyes of texas, monkey biting, and this brian jones drama...just lay low.
    Last edited by Beargrasstx; 11-19-2021, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
      Funny that quote can apply to Texas a decade ago...You know, back when they were good. Hopefully you give booger eater another couple of years.

He'll get em... Jimbo the wife sharer obviously needs more too..

Comment

He'll get em... Jimbo the wife sharer obviously needs more too..
        Lol, ouch. I don't think that was considered sharing. He isn't a swinger like Banks the amazing role model. When your biggest insult is to down a man whose wife ran around on him...well that is grasping

Comment

2021 College Football - Week 12

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
          Lol, ouch. I don't think that was considered sharing. He isn't a swinger like Banks the amazing role model. When your biggest insult is to down a man whose wife ran around on him...well that is grasping

There's plenty...but don't want to get his followers too riled up tonight.

Back to A&M not on TV this weekend.... I'd be insulted...disrespected

Comment

Vandy, South Carolina, A&M, Missouri, Kentucky .... SEC is full of them
            Hey Kentucky has been pretty good for a couple years.

Comment

It’s on ESPN +

Comment

eh, better than listening to Dave South and being in the old big 12 conference with one or 2 televised games a year. In this day and age, it practically is televised as just about everyone has a streaming device in their home. If you don't, buy a Roku TV... I have Roku stock in my 401k and I want to retire.

I am just looking forward to this top 5 signing day class with a slight chance at number one to add with the talent on the roster. King and Weigman should be quite the battle for starting qb. Brighter days ahead....

Comment

Just flipped on the UH and Memphis game and both teams have been surrounding a player the last 10 mins…. Not good… Hope he is okay

Comment

Well since everyone is pissing on one another’s shoes I’m gonna share more deer pics. Here’s a buck my brother shot two weeks ago. 8 yr old 240lbs. He’s a hosss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bama View Post
                      Hey Kentucky has been pretty good for a couple years.
                      I didn't read all the posts from earlier but I noticed one team he managed to leave out... Arkansas

Comment

If you get insulted…disrespected for that, you are a *****!

Weak!

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                          Well since everyone is pissing on one another’s shoes I’m gonna share more deer pics. Here’s a buck my brother shot two weeks ago. 8 yr old 240lbs. He’s a hosss.

Are y’all using the DD mineral stations?

Comment

Great buck!

Comment

What a stud! Where was this swamp donkey shot? 240lbs?!!

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                                Are y’all using the DD mineral stations?
                                No sir. Just Lyssey Eckels protein and cottonseed.

Comment

Working...
                                X