Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twist View Post
    All good brother!

I’m in the same boat as mentioned before the game started. I’m on Hulu Live so I had Texans/Dolphins so I just turned it off.

At this point, I’m pretty happy we didn’t have this game. Hell, the wife would’ve had the entire neighborhood in the street wondering WTH was going on by her yelling.
    Same with my neighbors, except it would have been me 😂 If there was one to miss, it was this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Colton View Post
      Same with my neighbors, except it would have been me 😂 If there was one to miss, it was this one.
      Haha…told my wife I should have just stayed at the ranch for the evening hunt.

Comment

Was just painful to watch! Hopefully it was just a one time fiasco. Certainly hope they didn’t permanently reinstate the Swiss cheese defense

Comment

Cowboys don't like noon starts. That was a protest to put them back on at 3:25 where the elite belong!

No sweat. On to the next. Schedule is very manageable and dak needed some reps.

Comment

They like noon starts today.. Trayvon digs is somethin special.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post
              They like noon starts today.. Trayvon digs is somethin special.
              Yes he is ... and teams keep throwing over there, just amazing to me.

Comment

Glad I missed last week, this has been a fun one to watch. Hope they don’t get too full of themselves after beating up on a not great Atlanta team

Comment

and there it is, 43-3 !!

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
                    and there it is, 43-3 !!
                    Heck of an answer to the debacle last week. This team is special…

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post

Yep!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
                        I would like to see what this team can do when everyone is healthy, especially on defense.

Comment

Guys, don’t jinx us.

Comment

Jekyll and Hyde with a whole lotta Jekyll today!

Nice turn around!

Comment

It appears the Broncos loss last week pizzed this team off! Maybe Dak just wasn’t himself yet…idk but I wish Rush would have started that game. Even if the result was the same it wouldn’t have felt as bad. Oh well.

It was darn nice to see the Landry shift and not have to get mad and throw things at the tv in the 4th qtr for a change. 😂😂

Comment

T Diggs special? well maybe. I'd just say a cut above the rest. Just don't throw an off target pass his way. On target...might have a pretty good chance. He's been beaten quite a few times. Deon was special. I don't recall him "getting beat". I'm thinking he probably did, but the times were few.

Denver threw something different at them. 8-9 in the box.
                                Is that the way to beat the Cowboys? maybe, maybe not.
                                Maybe it's just to throw something different at them, of course, with some good execution. Dallas didn't adjust too well.

Comment

Working...
                                X