Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taxidermy recommendations in San Antonio area.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taxidermy recommendations in San Antonio area.

Anyone got a recommendation for a taxidermist around San Antonio that they like and trust?

If you are near Kerrville, I really like Rhodes https://www.rhodestaxidermy.com/

If live in Katy and you are passing through Sealy, I've had great results with John's Taxidermy. http://www.taxidermybyjohn.com/

Comment

Otten Brothers Taxidermy in Boerne. They communicate really well and do great work.

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
        Otten Brothers Taxidermy in Boerne. They communicate really well and do great work.
        Matt and his Wife Kristen are the best.

They have done probably 15 mounts for me. Lots of good taxidermists around but I'll never use anyone but Otten

Comment

Schotts off Bandera Rd just outside Helotes does great work

Comment

Originally posted by txtrophy85 View Post

They have done probably 15 mounts for me. Lots of good taxidermists around but I'll never use anyone but Otten
            Another vote for Otten.

Comment

I have been using Rustic Reminders. Josh has already done great work!

Comment

Originally posted by txtrophy85 View Post

They are great every single time I go in there. They have my elk and a whitetail right now

Comment

I worked with Jimmy Biela for years. He's an artist and perfectionist. Bielas Taxidermy Floresville Tx

Comment

If you're near kerrville, make it over to Harper and go to Seven E taxidermy.

Comment

Mesquite Creek in Pearsall does outstanding work.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeM View Post
                        If you're near kerrville, make it over to Harper and go to Seven E taxidermy.
                        Ditto this. They do all the mounts for our company hunts as well.

Comment

Working...
                        X