No announcement yet.

Mathews has finally lost their mind haha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh they will sell a bunch of them, there fan base is large and loyal, they will spend what ever it costs to “ stay in the click” Just watch, it’s like a cult following, and they are being taken advantage of without even knowing it. But we all do things, we know we could get buy without, it’s their money and they can spend it on what makes them happy. I was mathews fan boy for years...... and would not shoot any thing else. Glad to be out, because I would ( did) buy the flagship release every year without even shooting them.
    Last edited by critter69; 10-08-2020, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
      Oh they will sell a bunch of them, there fan base is large and loyal, they will spend what ever it costs to “ stay in the click” Just watch, it’s like a cult following, and they are being taken advantage of without even knowing it. But we all do things, we know we could get buy without, it’s their money and they can spend it on what makes them happy. I was mathews fan boy for years...... and would not shoot any thing else. Glad to be out, because I would ( did) buy the flagship release every year without even shooting them.
      ...said the guy paying $35 each Solid broadheads. Lmao

1 pound = 7000 grains
      4.5 lbs (Bow) = 31,500 grains
      1 broadhead = 100 grains
      31,500/100 = 315
      315 x $35 = $11,025.

So pound for pound, you’d be ok with an $11k bow. Lol
      Last edited by Fishndude; 10-08-2020, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
        ...said the guy shooting $35 each Solid broadheads. Lmao

Solids? Yuck. Those things fall apart [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They price bows based on what people will pay. I was in the bow shop Tuesday for about 3 hours and watched 3 hunting set ups go out the door north of $2000 ea and all 3 were financed....

And the target archers will pay more than the hunter so BAM, ridiculous prices on target bows.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
            They price bows based on what people will pay. I was in the bow shop Tuesday for about 3 hours and watched 3 hunting set ups go out the door north of $2000 ea and all 3 were financed....

And the target archers will pay more than the hunter so BAM, ridiculous prices on target bows.
            Talk about going upside down quick, worst than a new vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by Kmiles84 View Post
              Talk about going upside down quick, worst than a new vehicle

Amazing what people will spend when faced with $50 per month instead of $2500 right now.....

My son was the only one I saw check out and pay in full with debit.

Comment

and all 3 were financed....
                Where was that?

Comment

Wait that isn’t not there hunting lineup right

Comment

Financed? Wow

Comment

...said the guy paying $35 each Solid broadheads. Lmao

1 pound = 7000 grains
                      4.5 lbs (Bow) = 31,500 grains
                      1 broadhead = 100 grains
                      31,500/100 = 315
                      315 x $35 = $11,025.

So pound for pound, you’d be ok with an $11k bow. Lol
                      What are you talking about ? Why did you quote me, I have no clue what your point is, explain.

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                        Solids? Yuck. Those things fall apart [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Yes they do, they are junk !

Comment

I just want to now why a new bow(Mathews) costs more than a new rifle(Browning).

That makes no sense.

Especially if you consider that in 20 years the Browning rifle will probably be worth more that what was paid for it and the bow will probably be out of service.

Comment

The only thing about the price of target bows and equipment is that “most” serious target archers are not paying retail for a bow or anything else for their target rigs. They are on a factory staff, field staff, shop shooter, industry discount....something. Paying dealer cost for everything is a far more realistic average for most target archers.

The hunters are the ones paying retail for stuff.

Comment

Yes they do, they are junk !

They were good before TOG bought them. That’s a shame.

Comment

Where was that?

Sent you a text

Comment

Working...
                                X