Bf Goodrich all terrain price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bf Goodrich all terrain price

I got new tires on my truck and I am selling the old ones. I believe they have around 80,000 miles on them. I have attached pics of them below. Can somebody please let me know how much I should ask for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

80K miles on 50-60K tire? $100 for the set...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          80K miles on 50-60K tire? $100 for the set...
          After this I called my dad who gave me the truck and he thinks they only have 45000 miles on them. I know how suspicious this sounds but if there is a way to test the tread to see number of miles I will be happy to.

Comment

Do you know how old they are? If not, you can look at the code on the sidewall and find out. Don't expect much, if anything, for a set of tires with 45000 miles on them, especially if they are several years old. However, they may make a good set for someone's camp/hunting truck.

Comment

I'd give them away....around 100 bucks..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I think they are 2 1/2 years old

Comment

I think you'll be lucky to find someone to take them for free. But, who knows..........

Comment

Maybe the disposal fee that the tire place would have changed you.

Comment

As a GENERAL rule if you place a penny in the treads and you can’t see the top on Lincoln’s head, they are still good.

A tire depth gauge would be better.

Here’s a link to show what the different codes on the sidewalk mean.

That being said, the date code on these looks to be 1317 or 1517 so the tires were manufactured in 2017.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

They look pretty worn and based on the one top view, the truck had an alignment issue. I wouldn't give more than $100 for the set.

Comment

Put them on FB Marketplace for $100. They'll be gone in 2 days...at least if this was in the Dallas area

Comment

DOT says 1517 so they were made 15th week of 2017. I wouldn’t pay no more than $25 a tire

Comment

Originally posted by 79F250 View Post
                              DOT says 1517 so they were made 15th week of 2017. I wouldn’t pay no more than $25 a tire
                              x2

Comment

Working...
                              X