Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking great!

Comment

“shop” side is compete except for the attic pull down.

Will add some rack for yard tool as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My small tractor and shredder will goin the empty side and I will add all of my deep freezers today this wall with two separate 30AMP circuit

Comment

Comment

Coming along nicely Ross! Looks great!

Comment

I will do this one day. It may be in 10 years, but pretty much want to do exactly what you are doing.

Comment

turning out great Ross!

Comment

That’s awesome. Wife and I are building a new home soon and I’m most excited about competing my big garage

Comment

Got the metal on the porch roofs

Comment

Brunner, I'm starting to research building a 30x40' shop on our new place and have considered the tube buildings. Other than just cost, what were your thoughts about these versus traditional iron or bolt together kits? I've talked to a few people and opinions vary. Some old school guys say they aren't as sturdy, but the wind and snow ratings seem to be just a little less.

Your build looks awesome, by the way! Great job

Comment

Originally posted by sunsethunter View Post
                        Brunner, I'm starting to research building a 30x40' shop on our new place and have considered the tube buildings. Other than just cost, what were your thoughts about these versus traditional iron or bolt together kits? I've talked to a few people and opinions vary. Some old school guys say they aren't as sturdy, but the wind and snow ratings seem to be just a little less.

Your build looks awesome, by the way! Great job

As of now I have zero issues, I’m sure over time I’ll be able to answer the pros and cons better.

I think the cost savings is a huge factor.

I’ve seen several down in my neck of the woods being fully finished out.

A lot of folks do not like the R-Panels to be horizontal but it doesn’t bother me.

Wind rating is still 125mph before adding all of the wood framing, insulation, and OSB/sheet room. I bet it’s pretty comparable.

You can have them built to higher wind rating as well as have the plans engineered approved to meet Texas Windstorm.

Comment

congrats

Comment

Brunner and I are also looking at this set up for spot in POC on lot we’ve acquired. Living quarters, boat barn and RV sides. All Texas windstorm approved. Stay tuned.

Comment

Front Porch was caulked, painted, and stained by my wife this week. She knocked it out id the park!!

Comment

Very nice! Would love to be able to have myself a shop/man cave one of these days

Comment

Working...
                                X