Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a trade thread for reloading components.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My stuff is still available:

Comment

I have 1750 40sw cases
      100- 180gr jhp
      lee 40sw dies nib for trade

Looking for 223 components, 44 components 38/357 components, 308 federal brass

Comment

I have about 200-300 empty nickle cases 38 cal.

Comment

I have a brand new set of 25-06 dies and 500 .257 caliber 100gr NBT for sale or trade for .243 die set and Berger 95 or 105 VLD's

Comment

Looking for once fired brass casings for 7.62x39 that were a boxer primer. Also any deal on brass cased 7.62x39 ammo whatever primer.

Comment

I have 3000 Small pistol primers I would like to trade for 3000 Large pistol primers. Don't mind trading partials in the 100s

Comment

I have 600, once fired, hulls in 28ga AA HS.....will sell for $100 and ship on my dime. Will entertain trades for an invite to a dove, hog or doe hunt?

Comment

7 TCU dies, Thompson part number 7519. Full length, neck size and seater die.

Comment

I have a set of RCBS .308 dies I would like to trade for 300 blk out
                    Attached Files

Comment

Anyone have any 300 RUM brass they'd care to part with? Will also entertain an H-1000 or Retumbo powder anyone has that they'd be willing to sell.

Comment

How about a trade thread for reloading components.

Bringing it up for anyone looking for stuff. I've got some .308 brass if anyone looking. Mostly federal gold metal brass. May have some mixed Hornady too (2-300 Hornady match). Looking for imr 4064.

Comment

I have not read all of the posts but I have a lot of once fired 257 weatherby brass. Some powder, rl 25. Imr 7828 and rl 22. A set of dies plus one sizer. Some nosler partitions in 100 and 120. Hornady 120 hp and 100 spires. My uncle who was teaching me how to reload has passed and I am not comfortable as my kids are shooting them. The brass is in excellent condition. Over 200 of them. I am in the San Antonio area.

Comment

Bump

Comment

I'm looking for a set of .30 carbine dies. I've got a bunch of stuff to trade so if you have a set you want to part with, let me know what you are looking for.

Comment

ISO .222 Rem Mag brass or ammo.

Comment

Working...
                                X