Covid body aches.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Covid body aches.

Any of yall that have had covid with bad body aches what helped? I've tried advil and Tylenol and neither work.

I haven't had Covid, but after getting my second vaccination, I got really sick with all kinds of aches. BC Powder helped a little bit, but not a whole lot. I pour one of the packets into half a glass of water, and as unpleasant as it is, I drink it.

Comment

Wife and I both had covid together in December. I had mild body aches that Advil would help but not eliminate. My wife has a high pain tolerance and she had severe body aches. Nothing she took helped her. I never felt so useless as I did hearing her moan in pain and there was nothing I could do to help her through 12 days of it

Comment

Same here Justin. Mine lasted ~6 days with the covid and then only 24 hours when I had that J&J shot. I found that standing in the shower helped.

Comment

When I had the covid middle of January about the only thing that helped was taking cold showers constantly. My legs kept aching all the time to the point I needed to be moving around all the time. I think the dogs lost more weight than I did cause I took them for walks twice if not three times a day.

Comment

All of the above is the worst part of this virus. Everyone’s symptoms are different and doctors don’t know what to do about any of them.

Comment

Yes. Brutal.

Zinc and tonic thanks to TBH. Did a 180 overnight.

Comment

Bourbon helped mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Time.

Comment

Originally posted by Wigeon Kryp2nit View Post
                    Bourbon helped mine.

Back again GG?

Don’t drink with covid. Covid itself dehydrates you bad. I found this out the hard way

Comment

Whatever you’d do for a cold, try the same.

Comment

This my current thread.

I’m fighting it to bud.

I’m on day 6 or 7 and it’s been absolutely miserable.

Hope you find relief. The body aches and fatigue is something I don’t wish on my worst enemy.

I’m 34 and in the best shape of my life, has made zero difference.

Ivermectin / Covid Dosage Plan

Comment

I didn’t have full body aches but what I did have was extreme pain across my back from the base of my neck to the the lower back. Felt like someone worked me over across the back with a ball bat.

Took Alka Seltzter Cold and Flu along with Zinc. Lasted bad for about day in half then just dead tired and slept straight for about 2 days it felt like.

Comment

I haven’t had COVID yet, but once, after having surgery, I discovered that the post-surgical pain medication prescribed for me, Norco (hydrocodone/acetaminophen pain reliever), did not sit well with me. My doctor’s office suggested I alternate 800 mg of ibuprofen with 1,000 mg acetaminophen every three hours (so that you’re taking each one every six hours as directed). Ultimately, it didn’t work quite as well as the narcotic pain med but, after increasing my dosage schedule to alternating each drug every two hours, it seemed to help enough to allow me to sleep.

I share this for what it’s worth. I don’t know your medical history nor anything about other meds you’re currently taking and would recommend calling your doctor’s office to discuss with the PA or NP.

Comment

Thanks folks. My pain tolerance is pretty high but as another said I feel as if I've been beat on with a bat. I dont have my covid result yet but I think I have it as my work partner got a positive test and we carpool while up here in Iowa. Super hot showers give relief while I'm in it but as soon as I'm out it's back to aching. Makes it a pain to sleep.

Comment

Working...
                              X