Rwc

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

Prayer sent for ya Bob. Hang in there.

Comment

Prayers sent Bob

Comment

Thanks everyone for the prayers and well wishes. I’m doing well. I went to the ER last Thursday with trouble breathing. They put in a chest tube on Thursday and then removed it on Monday and I was discharged from the hospital. I spent one night at home and the pneumothorax came right back in the middle of the night. I’ve got a chest tube again and getting better every day. I don’t think they are going to be in a hurry to discharge me this time. This is the 4th time I’ve had a collapsed lung in the last 4 months. Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by Beleg View Post
                  Thanks everyone for the prayers and well wishes. I’m doing well. I went to the ER last Thursday with trouble breathing. They put in a chest tube on Thursday and then removed it on Monday and I was discharged from the hospital. I spent one night at home and the pneumothorax came right back in the middle of the night. I’ve got a chest tube again and getting better every day. I don’t think they are going to be in a hurry to discharge me this time. This is the 4th time I’ve had a collapsed lung in the last 4 months. Thanks again.
                  We're pulling for you, sir. Hope you're healed up soon.

Comment

Praying for you, Bob.

Comment

Just hearing about all of this Bob. Prayers for a speedy and full recovery my friend.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Beleg View Post
                        Prayers for complete healing Bob. May He put his healing hands on you and may you glorify Him always.

Comment

Prayers brother

Comment

Prayers up Bob

Comment

Many thoughts and prayers Bob!

Comment

Prayers up for you Bob.

Comment

Working...
                                X