No announcement yet.

Warp lid on my yeti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$75.00 for an ice chest that is proven defective isn't too bad.

Comment

$92 and a six pack

Comment

funny, i was just looking at mine and it's also warped, also a 75 qt.

I'll give em a call, i have a feeling they'll take care of it.

Comment

My 75qt Brute had a lid deformity and when I finally got around to emailing the pics and telling them about it (14 months after I bought it), they were very apologetic and sent me a new one and the UPS return label to send the other one back. That's good customer service.

Comment

I'll trade my 10yr old igloo that's in great shape for your Yeti. I need a new bait box.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Because Brutes never had a warped lid?
              Yes they do. I am not trying to be a ****, since they are a site sponsor, but the Down Syndrome Association bought two because I kept hyping them up and both had warped lids. I was embarrassed because I told them they would last a long time with no issues. I am pretty sure the owner trashed them. He use to call me all the time and he has not called in a couple of months.
              Last edited by ckuehl; 01-13-2014, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ckuehl View Post
                Yes they do. I am not trying to be a ****, since they are a site sponsor, but the Down Syndrome Association bought two because I kept hyping them up and both had warped lids. I was embarrassed because I told them they would last a long time with no issues. I am pretty sure the owner trashed them. He use to call me all the time and he has not called in a couple of months.
                honestly what was the point of this?

Why didn't you just contact BRUTE? Did the owner contact Brute? I would guess that most places stand behind the product. Seems like a simple call could have gone a long way.

Comment

Come on man Ill stop by after work and pick it up from ya..... heck you can donate it to the Raiders.... we dont mind a warped lid

Comment

Both Brute and Yeti have a year warranty on things like this. I'd give them a call.

Comment

Last edited by Bowhunter1994; 01-13-2014, 02:37 PM.

Comment

so much for " getting rid of disposable ice chests" LOL

Comment

Unfortunately, this happens occasionally with rotational molding and most often with big flat pieces like a lid. We made some changes a while back to our coolers (none that anyone could notice) to reduce the likelihood of it occurring and haven't had any issues with it recently.

If you ever have an issue with a Brute, just give us a call and we'll make it right. We're a small, family-run business and can't afford to have bad reviews or disappointed customers. We will take care of you so don't hesitate to call us or email us at Warranty@BruteOutdoors.com. Disappointed to hear someone threw out their coolers.

Comment

What is the weight limit on the lid? Looks like a big person sat on it for a while...

Comment

Originally posted by Luck_of_the_Draw View Post
                              Same here. The lids always fly off before they have a chance to get old enough.
                              LOL ^^^ Exactly

Comment

Originally posted by Hoyt Man View Post
                                I hear great things about yeti customer service l. Hopefully they fix it for me at no cost.
                                They may want Pics. of who was sitting on it.
                                Just sayin.

Comment

Working...
                                X