New bow shop in Tyler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bownut View Post
    Glad to hear this. Not a fan of the shop in Canton. Been there twice and left both times without help. Plus Tyler is closer. Hopefully they have better people skills
    That’s a GREAT shop! I would drive to them from Longview if I was in a bind!

Comment

Glad to see/hear this. Tyler has been well overdue for a good archery shop. We haven't had a good one since Kim shut down Apache Archery

Comment

Originally posted by Tubby View Post
        Glad to see/hear this. Tyler has been well overdue for a good archery shop. We haven't had a good one since Kim shut down Apache Archery

Man, what a blast from the past. I blew a lot of cash in that place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

just went by to check out the new shop....met Robert and Jay....seem like great guys and knowledgeable....hope they do well,....we need an archery shop in Tyler.....good luck....see you soon.

Comment

Thanks rudedog47

Comment

Stopped by today for batteries. They took care of me and now, I can see my pins.

I'll be back

Comment

Yep, they were very helpful when I was in there getting a kisser button and sight light

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

We are carrying,Hoyt, Mathews, Elite, Prime along with Easton, truball, axcel, CBE, Scott
                  Gold tip, black eagle. Plus numerous other brands. We keep adding as demand calls for

Comment

Working...
                  X