Best night sights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best night sights?

I haven't bought night sights in almost 20 years. Got a few new glocks with the factory sights and want to put some tritium on them. I'm sure the brands and technology and preferred colors have changes since the original meprolights of the 90s. Dang I'm old. What do y'all recommend?

I like speed sights or big dots

Or, just throw an rmr or the like. Definitely a game changer

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I still like plain old trijicons. I have mepro also but prefer the trijicons.

Comment

I put two sets of trijicon on weapons probably 8 to 10 years ago. On one of them the rear sight no longer shows up. I am not sure if they have a timeframe they are supposed to last.

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
          I put two sets of trijicon on weapons probably 8 to 10 years ago. On one of them the rear sight no longer shows up. I am not sure if they have a timeframe they are supposed to last.
          Yes the tritium will “expire”.

I’ve got several sets of Trijicon HDs and believe it or not, my favorite is Truglo tritium fiber optic on my M&Ps.

Comment

A former D-fo sergeant major whom I follow on YouTube and who does training classes uses Sevigny sights.

Comment

Trijicon HD XR

Comment

I like the trijicons as well but have bought several glocks from GT distributors and had them install the glock night sights for $50. They seem to work just as good.I’ve had a set on a Glock 22 for over 10 years and they still work.

Comment

I have a couple of sets of Night Fision, I’m pleased with them and their options.

Comment

I really like Ameriglo's options. But generally I've gotten away from night sights over the years to all black with a painted front sight or a black serrated rear with a fiber front sight.

If you run a wml or a handheld the night sights will wash out when you ID the target.

Sent from my SM-A135U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X