Tactical Lever Actions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tactical Lever Actions

Does anyone have or know someone that has built/bought a tactical lever action rifle? Something bout a composite stock and silencer on a lever action gets my blood pumping and wanted to see if anyone had already jumped on board and had some insight!

CNC'd 6061 solid billet-aluminum stock for the Marlin Lever Gun series of rifles. This stock features a FULLY ambidextrous, adjustable-height cheek piece, as well as an adjustable height butt-pad. The Hoptic Longbow or 8 Round Soft Quiver is NOT INCLUDED, but can be added above.  They are…

if you just have to have a tactical lever gun here you go

Comment

We have a couple set up with thermals in the friend group, one a 30-30 and the other 45/70. The 30-30 is a Marlin Dark so idk if you can really call it "Tactical" the 45/70 is a stainless TREX killer. I also have a 16" 450 marlin that is threaded. So much more fun than ARs and all that in my opinion

Comment

i have a henry big boy x in 357 / 38spl

i love it !

just waiting on my griffin armament optimus 9 for it

Comment

Look up Jigsaw firearms in Giddings. They build them.

Comment

Boyds has some cool looking stocks for the Marlin.

Comment

Looking forward to getting my Henry X .44 tricked out.

Ready for hunting season or home defense? Buy firearm parts & lever-action rifle accessories for Henry, Marlin, Rossi, Winchester. Call on 832-653-8830.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If I remember correctly there was a thread on here some time back with a pretty slick tactical style Marlin build, you might be able to find it on the search, it turned out really nice

Comment

Originally posted by woodsbound View Post
                  If I remember correctly there was a thread on here some time back with a pretty slick tactical style Marlin build, you might be able to find it on the search, it turned out really nice
                  Yea it was when Trophy8 built the dirty 30.

Comment

Marlin or Henry makes one. Short barrel, composite stocks and rails.

I want one in 38/357 to suppress

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RedDogOutdoors View Post
                      Does anyone have or know someone that has built/bought a tactical lever action rifle? Something bout a composite stock and silencer on a lever action gets my blood pumping and wanted to see if anyone had already jumped on board and had some insight!

Still waiting on my ranger point butt stock. I have also added a side hoptic quiver that I will change out bc it doesn’t work good.

Comment

Another look

Comment

That’s a slick rig, reaper!

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                            That’s a slick rig, reaper!

Thank you sir! It def makes me want one in 45-70 too haha

Comment

Bump for more people to share. Just traded for an 1895 GBL and I'm excited to spruce it up a bit. Got a Ranger Point Precision Trigger, loading gate, and a few other goodies inbound. Leaning toward a 1-4 scout scope- ordered an athlon because I like the basic reticle.

Comment

Working...
                              X