No announcement yet.

“Facing Nolan” documentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just watch it. it was very good. a lot of great memories watching him.

Comment

It was phenomenal! My son is a sports nerd, and especially a baseball nerd, but he can’t set still long enough to watch most baseball games. He walked through the living room as I was starting it, flopped down on the couch and did not move until it was over. His jaw dropped a few times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I got to watch this. Was at his 5000 K, and another time sat behind home plate and watched him take a no no into the 8th or 9th only to see it get broken up.

My biggest sports hero by far. 90s Rangers baseball was something special for me as a 10 year old to twenty.

Comment

Scrolling netflix I see it's available there if anyone still hasn't watched it.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
            Scrolling netflix I see it's available there if anyone still hasn't watched it.

Thanks for the heads up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. Not sure how I missed this. Must be I'm not spending enough time on the green screen.

Comment

Man that was good !

Comment

Watched it last week. Great show. I got a good laugh out of them asking about if he intentionally tried to intimidate folks by throwing high and inside. He just grinned

Comment

Wife and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Comment

Saw it on the plane on my way back from Africa. Worth the watch.

Sent from my Nokia XR20 using Tapatalk

Comment

Watched it last night. Brought back so many good memories. Nolan was hands down my favorite player. We had season tickets to the Rangers most of my life. We were right on the on deck circle 16 rows up on the isle. My brothers and I always fought over the Nolan games. Man, that dude could throw some heat! In person the ball was just a blur. Had no clue how those guys could hit a pitch moving like that.

Comment

Saw it last night on Netflix. I`m still pi$$ed off that I gave away free tickets I had for Nolan`s 7th no hitter. I let work get in the way of having fun when I was younger. I did get to see his last game he pitched @ the old stadium. There will never be another Nolan Ryan.................NEVER

Comment

I was at the Ventura game an still have my stub...it kinda freaked me out when it all went down, I guess cause he was my idol and didn't expect a fight.

Comment

This is streaming now. Just watched it on netflix. Excellent documentary.

This documentary examines the life, family and ups and downs of the Baseball Hall of Fame pitcher Nolan Ryan's legendary 27-year-long career.

Comment

Watched it last night. Highly recommend. Very good show!

Comment

Working...
                                X