Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's awesome, hurry up!

Comment

Are they filling feeders is better than a day at work!

Also got a couple new reveal cellular cameras that I think are going to work. This will be a game changer on my hog killing.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Comment

Our new mouser. He was wild as hell but starting to warm up to us now.

Comment

I never cared too much for cats but since we moved to the rural living I keep a couple 2 to 3 outside to roam. They do their job well. The reason for two to three is because we lose at least one a year to the vermin around the place. I have one old Tom cat he is going on his third batch of kitten replacements to train to try and stay away alive. Sounding like you are ready to get this retirement thing going asap.

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
            I never cared too much for cats but since we moved to the rural living I keep a couple 2 to 3 outside to roam. They do their job well. The reason for two to three is because we lose at least one a year to the vermin around the place. I have one old Tom cat he is going on his third batch of kitten replacements to train to try and stay away alive. Sounding like you are ready to get this retirement thing going asap.
            Yessir. Getting real close. Wife is here full time.

Comment

Finally got a couple feeders going. And a tactacam. Mowed my back hill. Main hunting area.

And a fat mamma almost got me. Was sitting on my feeder battery when I reached in to grab it. Don't know how my blind arse saw her.

Comment

Looks like Ms. Rad-n-black got a big meal sit-n there too.

Comment

Daisy cooling off today...

Comment

Setting up work bench and built a new shelf. Made a new friend.

Comment

Looking good and you are acquiring some great handyman skills.
                      You may want to take the screws out that protrude through the braces, clip off about 1/2" with side cutters, then put them back in. Don't want anyone ripping hide on them. I know all about that and have scars to show.

Comment

Cool frog.

The fish are biting and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
                          Looking good and you are acquiring some great handyman skills.
                          You may want to take the screws out that protrude through the braces, clip off about 1/2" with side cutters, then put them back in. Don't want anyone ripping hide on them. I know all about that and have scars to show.
                          Thanks. I got the screws trimmed up. And I don't need any more scars! Appreciate the comments

Comment

Got a little feeder activity going on.

Comment

Place & animals looking Great Bobby!!

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                                Place & animals looking Great Bobby!!
                                Thank you. are y'all getting any rain at all this year at your place?

Comment

Working...
                                X