Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snakelover's (David Harkins) (Snakelover (David Harkins memorial service post #899)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This just makes my gut hurt. Mindy, I watched my FIL care for my MIL In the same way you are with David. It was amazing the strength that 80 year old man had when necessary. Their ending wasn’t the same as what y’all will share, as I’m confident y’all will live happily ever after. God bless you for what you’re going through.

David, stay strong my friend. Listen to those dang pesky therapists and let them take you down the path they were trained to take you. We will see you at Bownanza ‘23. I’d bet money on it. W

We all love you both. Keep fighting and the light shall appear. Hugs to you both.

Comment

Thanks for the in-depth update. Continued prayers for both of you.

Comment

Thanks for the update Mindy & David. While it is great to hear that the tumor has not grown I am saddened to hear that the symptoms have gotten worse. You and David have been and will remain in our prayers until David is healed! Your smiling faces will be missed at Bownanza!

Comment

Continued prayers for you both.

Comment

Prayers continue for both of you..................

Comment

Mindy, continued prayers for you and David. I know it took a lot to make that update and we appreciate it. Stay strong, please reach out to us if there’s anything we can do.

Comment

Mindy and David, I'm praying for y'all daily. I pray that God will give you healing. I pray he'll give you strength and courage and peace. And I pray that he'll surround you with family and friends who will be his hands and feet in your lives.

Love y'all!

Comment

We keep you both in our thoughts and prayers.
                  Please reach out if you guys need anything.

Comment

Keeping the both of you in my thoughts and prayers.

Comment

Prayers for you both, Mindy and David. May the Lord keep you close.

Comment

Continuing prayers....

Comment

Continued prayers every morning

Comment

more prayers and support sent for David and Mindy

Comment

Our prayers continue for you both.

Comment

Prayers for you both…can’t imagine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment