Here Kitty Kitty!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
    Congrats to her. Do y’all hunt around Livingston?
    No, we hunt around Brackettville and a little in Grapeland.

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

congrats

Comment

I taught her everything I know! Well, I tried. She's hard headed like her Dad so she probably didn't listen to anything I said. Pray for LazyMarine because he's married to my daughter and needs all the help he can get!

Comment

Congratulations, nice shooting.

Comment

Very nice. Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice! What bullet was she using? For being hit with a .243 it's in really good condition.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                  Nice! What bullet was she using? For being hit with a .243 it's in really good condition.
                  She was using .243 Barnes VOR-TX 80 grain Tipped TSX BT. I was shocked as well. The cat didn’t even flinch, just dropped immediately where it was.

Comment

Nice cat. Congrats to her. They make nice rugs.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyMarine View Post
                      She was using .243 Barnes VOR-TX 80 grain Tipped TSX BT. I was shocked as well. The cat didn’t even flinch, just dropped immediately where it was.
                      Probably since it was a bonded bullet it just punched a hole straight through leaving a pin hole in it. Bobcats are pretty thin skinned critters so I'd bet there wasn't much expansion going on. She must've hit the sweet spot to shut it down that fast. Crazy how some I've shot dropped instantly and I've seen some jump 5 foot in the air and take off before tipping over. They can be tough suckers.

I'll have to remember that bullet. The .243 is a great cartridge but can be pretty rough on predators if you're saving fur.

Comment

That’s a good one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X