Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thoughts on a recurve quiver

Looking for suggestions on a new quiver for my ilf rig
    I’ve looked at the selway quivers but can’t decide on how to mount it are there and pros and cons on the different mounts

I had selways on my satoris. I opted for slide on versus straps. Underwtapper limb with electrical tape and they didn't move.

Comment

Originally posted by Easttxbowman View Post
      I had selways on my satoris. I opted for slide on versus straps. Underwtapper limb with electrical tape and they didn't move.
      Same here , I’ve tried others and like the selway slip on best . Ive found they are quiet , plenty of room in the hood between broadhead’s as well as good arrow spacing and secure .

Comment

I love my Thunderhorn BOA quivers.

I prefer bolt on when it's a bow it can be used on, but their strap on quivers are great also.

My favorite quiver is the Tred Barta quiver, which is a Thunderhorn BOA built for Tred, that I converted to a bolt on from a strap on.
        It is considered an 8 arrow quiver, but I only carry 7.
        5 under the hood, and 1 bunny thumper in each of the two side clips.

Rick

Comment

This is my Thunderhorn BOA/Tred Barta.

I recovered the hood with a material I liked.

Rick
          Attached Files

Comment

I just got into trad shooting myself and went with the Kwikee Kwiver due to my Samick Sage having the spot to bolt on the adapter that hold the quiver on the bow. Ink would like to have it cover in leather. I like how easy it comes off and I don’t shoot with a quiver on the bow.

Comment

I’ve got a Great Northern screw in I really like. I have a Bear Grizzly that already had pilot holes drilled.

Comment

I had the sage and the same quiver just a heads up the quickie quiver can rattle a bit

Comment

Working...
                X