X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh thats a rental car Mike. My truck doesn't get that either. LOL

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

I thought I would be hunting today, but my son was wiped out on the highway last night . The truck looks like it might be totaled. All the front end is damaged, upper a-frame bent all r/h side damaged . Here's hit on thedrivers side rear and it sent him into the guard rail . All air bags deployed he's sore and bruised but he doesn't want to go to the hospital just yet maybe tonight.

Comment

My prayers are with him Jes, with you and Mama, and brother too. I'm glad he didn't have critical injuries causing him to go to the ER right there and then.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your truck, but thankful that it wasn't worse.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Hows they boy J?

Comment

My son's ok just going to be bruised an sore insurance is going to get the truck in a few days.

Comment

I'm headed up Nov 20 weekend for my bday get-away. Plan to camp some place and hunt Sat/Sun

Comment

Well… my son shot a doe on private land, opening weekend. His first deer… and with a crossbow. He is hooked! A, friend of mine shot a doe out of my public spot opening weekend. Lots of activity there. I went last night after work. Stuck a good sized pig. But didn’t find it. He turned and ran into some thick stuff. Lost broadhead, arrow, and lighted nock. So that’s unfortunate. He came out and ate corn facing me… I sunk an arrow into him about halfway in, right between his head and his shoulder. He went crashing through the woods. I’m sure he is down. But tracking with not blood and in thick brush, is hard to do at night. Especially a black pig. I looked around for a little bit, but didn’t see any sign as to where it went. Im bummed that I didn’t recover it. Oh well, one less hog to worry about. Will post updates as season goes on….

Comment

I’ll start getting out here soon. Gettin to be my favorite time! Congrats on all the harvests so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It a slow day at dfw airport with all of today's canceled flights . I was hoping you guys would have posted up something.

Comment

I went watch my youngest grandboy play football yesterday. It's his first year. And he's 10 yoa. But he has played soccer since he was 4. They clobbered one of the leagues leading teams. That puts them at 4-1 for the season. If they beat both of the next teams, they will be division leaders.
                        Spent most of today doing domestic duties. And getting ready for a hunt coming up.

Hope that helps ya out Storm. [emoji16]

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Anyone on here hunt B2 B3 area this evening and forget something in the parking area? I believe it was a Toyota Tundra parked next to me.

Comment

Originally posted by zpayne85 View Post
                            Anyone on here hunt B2 B3 area this evening and forget something in the parking area? I believe it was a Toyota Tundra parked next to me.
                            That’s me. But I don’t recall leaving anything in the parking area? I’ll check my stuff. I sent you a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by da_pepper View Post
                              That’s me. But I don’t recall leaving anything in the parking area? I’ll check my stuff. I sent you a PM.
                              This was Monday evening hunt, Nov. 1
                              Tried to PM back but not sure if it went through
                              Last edited by zpayne85; 11-03-2021, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Mr. Payne, thank you for your honesty. We've been able to hook people up who have left bows, gamecarts, guns, and all sorts of equipment/gear by mistake in parking lots.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Working...
                                X