No announcement yet.

Teal Season 2021! 16 Day Run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You get to hunt all 16 days.....you are definitely the one winning.

Comment

Still better than what I was doing David! Maybe this weather will change some things up for the better.

Comment

Nice David! Keep after them!

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
          Day 3 Garwood
          Birds still winning! Slowest start I have ever had in Gwood. Birds just not around my properties. Thought we would have more rain early. Weatherman was wrong again. What's new! LOL! Had 4 do a fly by & I got 2. Had 2 others skirt the pond & one small bunch high & headed elsewhere. Hunted till 10 hoping rain would move something. Hopefully tomorrow brings a few. Still don't know of anything I would rather be doing than chasing teal!

Following your hunts, that’s a great pic of dog, teal and shotgun, good luck.

Comment

No telling what tomorrow will bring. Good luck!!

Comment

We had one bird come in so at least we didn't get skunked.

Comment

8 man limit Saturday and killed half an 8 man limit Sunday

Saturday hunt was one for the books!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Day 4 Hurricane Hunt Garwood
                  Got an invite to hunt with a Friend. Lots of birds moving around and very sporty shooting with reported 48 mph gusting winds. We got our limits fairly quick. Shoot once close and then it looked like shrapnel going off when they flared. Heavy mist all morning kept them moving around. Will post a pic whenever I get power back at the house.
                  A great time outdoors. It was eerie seeing the transformers explode heading down I-10 this morning. See a big green glow and knew another power loss was happening. Got everything dried out and ready for tomorrow!

Comment

Day 3 Garwood
                    Birds still winning! Slowest start I have ever had in Gwood. Birds just not around my properties. Thought we would have more rain early. Weatherman was wrong again. What's new! LOL! Had 4 do a fly by & I got 2. Had 2 others skirt the pond & one small bunch high & headed elsewhere. Hunted till 10 hoping rain would move something. Hopefully tomorrow brings a few. Still don't know of anything I would rather be doing than chasing teal!

What shotgun is that.... looks like The newer version of A5 Sweet 16

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stickers View Post
                      What shotgun is that.... looks like The newer version of A5 Sweet 16
                      Good eye! It is a sweet 16. All i use for ducks now,xcept late in season, may take out the 12 if birds are spooky. If hunting small waters or teal working good I shoot a 28 ga.

Comment

Day 4 Hurricane Hunt Garwood
                        Got an invite to hunt with a Friend. Lots of birds moving around and very sporty shooting with reported 48 mph gusting winds. We got our limits fairly quick. Shoot once close and then it looked like shrapnel going off when they flared. Heavy mist all morning kept them moving around. Will post a pic whenever I get power back at the house.
                        A great time outdoors. It was eerie seeing the transformers explode heading down I-10 this morning. See a big green glow and knew another power loss was happening. Got everything dried out and ready for tomorrow!
                        Good deal David glad y’all had a good hunt.

Comment

Enjoying this thread. Thanks for doing it. Will continue to follow it all through teal
                          Season as I’m stuck on 7/12s at work.

Comment

Well done David! In to follow the rest of the Tealathon! [emoji38]

Comment

Good eye! It is a sweet 16. All i use for ducks now,xcept late in season, may take out the 12 if birds are spooky. If hunting small waters or teal working good I shoot a 28 ga.
                              I'm a big fan of both the 16 & 28, with those two a man can do most anything including Turkey out to 45 / 50 with good TSS & correct choke

Comment

I can confirm that DUKFVR is an ice cold killer with his purple pintail eater

Comment

Working...
                                X