No announcement yet.

Where is the Coronavirus Vaccine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hope fully soon so everyone will be save by this miracle shot. oh and im sure the same shot that will have negative effects. But no one will know because if the doctor says it good it must be good, dont bother reading the insert. Just line up like sheep, like the people lining up for TP and get your shot.

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
      Problem is there are multiple strains of flu, and they have an exceptionally high mutation rate. The flu vaccine will only inoculate you from a certain percentage of the strains/mutations.

Hopefully the coronavirus doesn't behave similarly.
      Yessir. If I had to guess, I'd say it would similarly to the flu...but hope not.
      ....and true, so many strains of flu and it seems the "educated guesses" of which ones to brew the vaccine for each year seems to come up wrong. Roll of the dice I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech32 View Post
        If it will be like the flu shot, no thank you I will pass. I am the only one who has never had the flu shot in our family, guess what I had the flu once in the last 10 years, everyone else gets it once a year
        This is interesting. I've heard of it happening like that for people, but I get the flu shot every year and haven't had the flu since I started getting the shot. Over 25 years.

Comment

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
          If you have any Mexican or Hispanic relatives just ask them. Vics heals everything lol, and an egg by your nightstand.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
          Heck, my mom puts Vicks in her tea, on her chest and a spoonful down her mouth when she gets sick...….she is up and at it within 24 hours!!! I thought it was a Creole thang.....lol!
          Originally posted by Dave_ View Post
          It's nearly impossible to even get a test kit in this country. If they can develop a viable treatment, good luck on ever being distributed in a timely organized manner

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
          That has been a rub...…..not good at all.
          Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
          Problem is there are multiple strains of flu, and they have an exceptionally high mutation rate. The flu vaccine will only inoculate you from a certain percentage of the strains/mutations.

Hopefully the coronavirus doesn't behave similarly.
          ……...you are on target sir!
          Originally posted by Yarbro55 View Post
          This is interesting. I've heard of it happening like that for people, but I get the flu shot every year and haven't had the flu since I started getting the shot. Over 25 years.
          Everybody's metabolism reacts differently but you would be in the majority.

Comment

Meh.

I have LA 200 and tequila.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
              Chloroquine seems to be helping tremendously in S Korea. They’ve been giving it plus zinc and their mortality rate is 0.8%. They have 7,869 confirmed cases with 333 recovered and 66 deaths. Fourth most infected area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              So, I brought this up a week ago. Here's where it stands today! The world needs to get on the ball and treat with Cholorquine plus zinc.

This is news as of TODAY...One Week later.

Seems like they should ramp up the production of chloroquine! S Korea has been using the old malaria drug to treat the Chinese virus with great success. 8,565 cases, 1540 recovered, and 91 deaths. That’s 1% mortality rate at this point in their fight. Administering something like 500mg of chloroquine with zinc on a 6 day regimen. This has been known for weeks.

...and then I see this.

“A peer-reviewed study shows that 100% of patients, after 6 days of taking a Malaria drug were "virologically" cured

This is, reportedly, the 2nd 100% cure to a virus that has ever existed”

Ramp up production!

Comment

Hopefully they are on to something here. But I have some doubts regarding the study. They make the statement that where malaria is, there is no covid-19. Then they show maps supposedly showing this. However, their map shows no covid-19 in middle and southern Africa and malaria throughout the area. But, there are many cases of covid-19 in middle and southern Africa. Same scenario in parts of South America.

Also, the countries they are citing as not having covid-19 are all south of the equator where it's still summer. If this virus is, in fact, effected by heat, I would expect those countries to have fewer case of Covid-19.

Comment

Comment

I've ate a few spoon fulls of Vicks in my time....

Comment

As a healthcare provider, I can tell you that, even if they had a vaccine today, a significant percentage of the population still wouldn't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                        As a healthcare provider, I can tell you that, even if they had a vaccine today, a significant percentage of the population still wouldn't get it.
                        Flat earthers, no doubt

Comment

grandma used to give me a shot of whiskey and honey. fixed everything for me. oh, I read where Australia has a possible vaccine too.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                            So, I brought this up a week ago. Here's where it stands today! The world needs to get on the ball and treat with Cholorquine plus zinc.

This is news as of TODAY...One Week later.

Seems like they should ramp up the production of chloroquine! S Korea has been using the old malaria drug to treat the Chinese virus with great success. 8,565 cases, 1540 recovered, and 91 deaths. That’s 1% mortality rate at this point in their fight. Administering something like 500mg of chloroquine with zinc on a 6 day regimen. This has been known for weeks.

...and then I see this.

“A peer-reviewed study shows that 100% of patients, after 6 days of taking a Malaria drug were "virologically" cured

This is, reportedly, the 2nd 100% cure to a virus that has ever existed”

Ramp up production!
                            Where does one get this stuff....is it prescribed?

Comment

Donald Trump: Chloroquine Treatment for Coronavirus Showing ‘Tremendous’ Results

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                                Where does one get this stuff....is it prescribed?
                                Prescribed

Comment

Working...
                                X