• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking good

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Finally got my countertops made and installed. Made of Galvanized metal with backsplash to match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Those look fantastic brother!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
            Those look fantastic brother!

Thanks Bro., it’s turned into a small cabin rather than an outdoor kitchen like I had started. [emoji51]

Comment

This is awesome!

Comment

Wanted something “different “ in the restroom so I ordered this bucket off Amazon and drilled and installed a drain.

Comment

Thats awesome! I'd never go in the house with something like that. lol

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

I think you've done an outstanding job! And the best thing, it'll keep those family members you don't want in your house.....outta the house! LOL Keep up the good work, can't wait to see the final product!

Comment

Looks great

Comment

That looks awesome!!

Comment

We decided to put our bed and recliners in there and use it to stay while finishing the house. Got tired of living in the motorhome.
                            So, it’ll be a while before I set up the dining section[emoji51]

Comment

I apologize for not posting sooner and more frequent, but, with taking a three month vacation, being down almost a month with covid almost a month and the price of materials going out of sight during that time, it’s been a slower process for this old coot.
                              BUT, I have it on a downhill slide going forward.I have literally built this project by myself, with the exception of a little help from my wife.
                              I was determined to build this house and my mancave/outdoor kitchen a specified way and using certain materials and I refuse to compromise so it’s going slower than I thought.
                              I can literally walk on my ceilings, at 245 lbs. I proved it. So, when I’m bumping 100 years old I won’t fall through and get hurt. [emoji51]
                              First pic is kitchen, next is “her” closet, next is the beginning of a fireplace with display cabinets on each side and an 80” flat screen above it, next is our 10’x50’ front porch that will be screened shortly.
                              She wanted plenty lights so I installed 83 LEDs, not including garage or porches.

Will try to update pictures as I progress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Looks awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X