Deal alert at Lowes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chehunt View Post
    Are yall able to see the the Apple scented inventory on brickseek?
    Yes! It’s item number: 5001989379

Comment

Spring store on 45 had it at the original price. Manager saw that it was marked down at other stores in the area so sold me 30 bags at the sale price. They have about 30 bags left. Just purchased it now. Waiting to get loaded up

Comment

Bought a pallet at the Euless Lowe’s. They still have a pallet left up top in the garden section.

Comment

80 bags acquired at $4.49 at two different stores

Was wanting more and despite having ordered last night for pickup - when showed up this morning store claiming it was "reserved" - another employee told me that the store manager was holding for his friends......despite them not having ordered or paid online,

Still call it a TBH winner winner chicken dinner. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Yahtzee!!!

40 bag score
            Attached Files

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by wellingtontx View Post
                80 bags acquired at $4.49 at two different stores

Was wanting more and despite having ordered last night for pickup - when showed up this morning store claiming it was "reserved" - another employee told me that the store manager was holding for his friends......despite them not having ordered or paid online,

Still call it a TBH winner winner chicken dinner. Thanks for the heads up.

What you need to do is buy it online, if it’s paid for he can’t hold it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Does anybody want to share their receipt? My Lowe’s is still regular price but I believe they will price match other Lowe’s pricing.

Comment

Has anyone checked it to see if its clean?

Comment

Good Lord they changed the price to $12.98/bag this morning. **** that.

Comment

FYI if you purchased online your corn was taxed. I called in the way home and spoke with manager. Got a tax refund and a little more for the “hassle” I ended up paying 4.12 a bag
                        Attached Files

Comment

Some early rising overachiever beat me to the atascocita Lowe's and got 45 bags just ahead of me

Comment

I ordered online at the Lowes in Kyle. I got an an email this morning saying that they were ready for pick up so we will see what they say when I get there.

Comment

Originally posted by Vito79 View Post
                              What you need to do is buy it online, if it’s paid for he can’t hold it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              I did and had the receipt to show them. Would not sell it to me.

In the end worked out at another store. Just was wanting another 40 bags.

Still grateful for the TBH Deal Alert
                              Last edited by wellingtontx; 08-14-2021, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                                It was you!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X