2022 Prime Inline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2022 Prime Inline

What are your thoughts on the new Prime lineup? I’ve never shot a Prime bow, but for some reason these pique my interest. I’m in the market for a new bow. Primary use will be backcountry western hunts.
    Attached Files

Looks like they ditched their dual cam system. They look good to me.

Comment

In for responses. I too am looking to upgrade my set up. Prime, Elite, and Mathews are my top 3 to try out.

Just read where Prime will give you free strings every two years. That's pretty cool.

Comment

Been watching some videos. Seems really cool to me. Hopefully I’ll get to shoot one soon

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post

Just read where Prime will give you free strings every two years. That's pretty cool.
          Now thats something!

Great idea for them

Comment

Yup Prime has always given new strings every 2 years.

Comment

The new line looks great but no 31” draw option on the inline series…WTH prime?? I guess they saved me $1200 in the future.

Comment

Bought a Inline 5 today. Shot a Nexus 4 last year, and this one is a nice change up. Clever engineering to accomplish the same effect with less complexity. Smooth, solid wall, and quiet. Through nocksets, loop, and rest on tonight. Only shot a handful of bareshafts at 7 yards but they looked pretty clean. Think it’s going to tune easily.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                  The new line looks great but no 31” draw option on the inline series…WTH prime?? I guess they saved me $1200 in the future.
                  No 31” saved me money last year. I found a LH at Double G, but Im 32” in draw and need min 31”. I had an itch to shoot Prime but I reckon not this next year either.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                    Yep, I was drooling until I saw no 31". Did not even check for 80 or 90# after that. Oh well...

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                      No 31” saved me money last year. I found a LH at Double G, but Im 32” in draw and need min 31”. I had an itch to shoot Prime but I reckon not this next year either.
                      The black series had up to 32 I believe. I am a full 31” and have to have it. I wanted prime for a long time but didn’t have a bow I could shoot until the cyntergy hybrid came out. Then I got the black series when it came out. Guess that’s the end of the lone for me for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Loneaggie View Post
                        Bought a Inline 5 today. Shot a Nexus 4 last year, and this one is a nice change up. Clever engineering to accomplish the same effect with less complexity. Smooth, solid wall, and quiet. Through nocksets, loop, and rest on tonight. Only shot a handful of bareshafts at 7 yards but they looked pretty clean. Think it’s going to tune easily.
                        Thanks for the mini review. I’m pretty interested in this bow. Did you test shoot any others?

Comment

Anyone else shoot these yet? I’ll be coming from a PSE Bow Madness 30, so I’m sure this will feel super smooth

Comment

Went to a shop and shot a couple of bows. Ended up ordering and Inline 5! Smoothest bow I shot! Felt really good. Super quiet and no hand shock. Felt really light after shooting the Hoyt Ventum 33. It just fit me compared to the hoyts, and felt better to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jared.King View Post
                              Thanks for the mini review. I’m pretty interested in this bow. Did you test shoot any others?

Not for 2022. Only thing out was Mathews (no real changes in last few years) and the PSE levitate.

Comment

Working...
                              X