No announcement yet.

20-21 Amistad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What kind of info you need? 4 is boat only but depending on athleticism it can be done with a kayak or canoe. Aside from that it's pretty much like the other areas out here with subtle differences here and there.

Comment

We can boat in, that's not a problem. Looks to be all private land surrounding it.
      Curious if anyone had any reports from this season or what they have seen in there.

Comment

I haven't been over there this season but we used to hunt it heavily and taken a bunch of animals there. We kinda started phasing out 4 a few years ago due to so much traffic. Seems like everybody who's got a boat concentrates over there and they'll park right next to your boat and walk in on you, just too many hunts ruined. There's plenty of animals though, but that goes for all the areas out here.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
          I haven't been over there this season but we used to hunt it heavily and taken a bunch of animals there. We kinda started phasing out 4 a few years ago due to so much traffic. Seems like everybody who's got a boat concentrates over there and they'll park right next to your boat and walk in on you, just too many hunts ruined. There's plenty of animals though, but that goes for all the areas out here.
          I think we are going to give it a shot in December. I appreciate the insight.

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Son and I went this weekend. More to come.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasWicked1 View Post
                Son and I went this weekend. More to come.
                I've been here since Sat the 21, you picked a great week. I drew back on a big one tonight. FYI there's a newer thread for this year.

Comment

Working...
                X