New Shotgun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Shotgun

Looking at getting a new shotgun in 12ga.

Looking at Beretta A400 or Benelli M2. Which one would prefer and why?

Prolly the M2. Heard a lot more first hand accounts of the A400 getting hung up.

Comment

Don’t know anything about the M2 but my son has an A400 he uses for HS competition team. It’s been flawless and has thousands of rounds through it without a flaw.

Comment

Love my Benelli Shoots anything I put in it

Comment

A400. Gas driven vs inertia driven like the Benelli. Smoother shooting. Yes I’m biased. I’ve owned a bunch of A400s. And only one benelli

Comment

I’ve had the M2 for a couple of months and have put a few hundred rounds through it so far. No hiccups yet and shoots straight.

Jake

Comment

I have the old M1 super 90. It's been the best auto I have ever shot or owned. Never once had a failure of any kind no matter what shells I run thru it.

Comment

I absolutely love the comfort tech stock on the M2. I’ve run an M2 for both 3gun and dove for years. Never had a single issue. Would still be shooting dove with it this year if it wasn’t for the Citori 725 I got off TBH!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

A400. Loved it so much bought a second one to let friends use cause they always want to shoot mine.

Comment

I just got a new A 300

Comment

I just sold a A400 20 and bought a M2 and sport 2 because I just like the feel and shoot the Benelli’s better. That being said the a400 had 0 issues snd is a great gun. I’d say handle both see what feels best to you. The a400 has a flat rib the m2 is more raised if that matters to you. I prefer the taller rib

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Benelli hands down. Hated my Beretta

Comment

Any gun that starts with a B. My preference is Beretta. I have 2 A400's, a 391 & an A300. No complaints.

Comment

You need to go swing both of them and shoot if possible. I much prefer the A400 and some much prefer the M2. Both are excellent guns. Easily 2000+ rounds through my A400 and it has always cycled anything I put in it.

Comment

I've read a slew of reviews on both.....seems like PIzzen match between both, kinda like Ford vs Chevy vs Dodge. I own both & like both..... however I shoot the A400 better then I do the M2. If you have access to a range that will let you rent one for a round of clays that would be my suggestion. Try them both see which one fits you the best. As far as dependability I've not had a lick of trouble out of either & both have had several cases run through them.

Comment

Working...
                              X