I made the switch!! Elite Energy 32

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made the switch!! Elite Energy 32

We'll folks I will have to say this is hands down the best hunting bow I have ever shot to date!! I've been a loyal Hoyt shooter all my life. I did a test side by side comparison with my Hoyt Carbon Spyder 30 which is a awesome shooting bow and the Elite Energy 32. The Hoyt was pulling 61.5 pounds with 12.8 pounds of holding weight. It's manageable. The Elite blew me away with 62.3 pounds of draw weight and 5.3 holding weight. Now for me the Elite has a huge advantage over the Hoyt as far as dwell time at full draw. I was actually able to hold the pin almost still on the target and for twice the amount of time and pull through the shot. My dwell time on the Hoyt was 5 to 7 seconds. If I got the shot off in that time I'm deadly. But if the shot didn't go in that time frame the pin would start to move more causing bigger groups at long distance. With the over half less holding weight I'm able to dwell longer if needed with out having to let down and start again. To me this is huge for hunting because u may not be able to let down. I haven't been this excited about a new bow sense the Alphamax came out. I made the switch.
    Attached Files

Great looking bow.i've got the alphamax 35 and love it.but im wanting to try out the elite.congrats on a sweet bow

Comment

thats a sweet looking ride you got there, now go get some blood on her

Comment

Purrty!!

Comment

5.3 holding weight?? wow

Comment

Good looking bow

Comment

Nice

Comment

Thanks guys. Yes 5.3 holding weight. Unbelievable. I went with Max 1 riser with black limbs. Max 1 is my favorite Camo. 28 inch draw. I'm shooting a 385 grain arrow and it chronos 273 fps. Only 3 fps less then the Carbon Spyder with same arrow.

Comment

man what a great looking bow.

Comment

Also this the quietest bow I have ever shot period. So I then put my tight spot on to see if it would make any noise with the quiver on. NONE not even a slight difference. Then to make this bow feel even better no stabilizer is needed!! Not even to off set the quiver. At least with a tight spot on. I used the tight spot on my Spyder 30 last year and the Carbon Spyder and had to use the stoker SS1 stabilizer to off set the quiver weight. Not on the Eilte it's well balanced.

Comment

Great looking bow! I started shooting an elite last year and won't be switching again!

Comment

I've been thinking about giving one a test drive, it would sure be nice to find a place that carries them. Nothing in my part of the state that I have found. Congrats on the new bow

Comment

May have to look at them.

Comment

love my elites

Comment

Still waiting for mine to come in, went with a 32 at 28/65. I won't go as light in holding weight as you, what are you at, 90% letoff? Theoretically, you could draw the bow and then hang it from a nail on your wall and it wouldn't go off, that's nuts

I'm like you, REAL impressed with the Energy lineup. I went with a ninja and the Elite sniper gray HDX.

Matches the cable rod and limb pockets. I love your Max1 riser and black limbs, reminds me of my Alphamax 32 color pattern. Congrats on the new rig.

Comment

Working...
                              X