San Antonio things to do???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our anniversary is the middle of July....We've been to San Antonio several times for our anniversary and that is also where we honeymooned 27 years ago....I am wanting to do some different things this year other than the river walk, Alamo, downtown area that we've always done....Gimme some suggestions on different places to eat different things to do and some country dance places with live music etc....

My wife and I celebrated our 5th anniversary in San Antonio.We ate at Mortons steak house. When I called and made a reservation, they asked if anything special, I said it's our wedding anniversary. They made us a custom menu and took our picture and gave us these items!

We also took a good portion of a day and visited the market square. Enjoyed some street performers and enjoyed browsing through the markets and vendors set up

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

The pearl district is nice, also check out south town if you like cocktail bars. Cowboys dancehall has live music, and John T Floors country store has good bands on the weekends. Chama Gaucha Brazilian steakhouse is mighty fine, also try the palm or Fleming’s for a nice dinner

Comment

The tea garden by the zoo is cool .

Comment

polo los nortenos on rigsby has the best fajitas,

Comment

Experience over 160 years of historic charm, glamorous event spaces, thoughtful amenities, famous restaurants, and unique rooms with elegant décor at Menger.

Perhaps cocktails at the Menger Hotel bar. Very cool place!

Comment

Go to the Zoo!

Comment

Lock your car,
                Carry your gun
                Hold on to your belonging
                And leave as soon as you can

Comment

That advice is good for most any city that has large parking lots,or tourist areas hotel parking lots !! Be vigilant everywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Go to Bohannans steak house very good food. My wife and I also did the Segway tour and seen a lot of stuff we would not have known about

Comment

Check out La Fogata if you like Mexican food !!!!

Last edited by Deano5x; 05-27-2019, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrsailfish View Post
                        Go to Bohannans steak house very good food. My wife and I also did the Segway tour and seen a lot of stuff we would not have known about
                        Bohanans ^^

Comment

I have been enjoying The Pearl lately.

Down on Grayson is one of my favorite spots. It would be a good lunch spot while you are in town. Get a slice of Strawberry cake!

Comment

Bike ride the missions from the Alamo to the missions south of town

Comment

Originally posted by Lazyman View Post
                              Our anniversary is the middle of July....We've been to San Antonio several times for our anniversary and that is also where we honeymooned 27 years ago....I am wanting to do some different things this year other than the river walk, Alamo, downtown area that we've always done....Gimme some suggestions on different places to eat different things to do and some country dance places with live music etc....
                              Make a short trip to Gruene Hall or Floore's for the dancing.

Comment

Working...
                              X