Buccees on the GROW!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Man View Post
    Maybe Tennessee is a goldmine of cartoon animal gas stations?
    That was a lawsuit joke wasn't it?

Comment

Heard on the news tonight we are getting one here on I-20 outside of Longview/Tyler.

Comment

Does anyone know when the Buccees in Boerne is supposed to be built? There has been a billboard on I-10 for the last two seasons that says…Boerne, are you ready?

Comment

Originally posted by JonBoy View Post
          I'm still waiting on the one in Boerne to get built. Heard it got put on pause until TxDOT finished their Hwy46 Bridge construction project @ I10. Boerne Bucees billboard of "Y'all Ready" is starting to look a little faded lol
          haha Didn't the sign say summer of 2020? Yep, now it will be after I10 is complete

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzly1 View Post
            Does anyone know when the Buccees in Boerne is supposed to be built? There has been a billboard on I-10 for the last two seasons that says…Boerne, are you ready?
            Hahaha Boerne might or might not be ready. Until I10 ramps are complete there will be no Buccees in Boerne. Regardless of what the Keep Boerne, Boerne folks think

Comment

Originally posted by 1riot1ranger View Post
              Hahaha Boerne might or might not be ready. Until I10 ramps are complete there will be no Buccees in Boerne. Regardless of what the Keep Boerne, Boerne folks think
              Yep , the wheels on the bus go round and round in Boerne’s city hall and county commission court,
              City hall motto is “:it doesn’t have to make sense / just do it “

Comment

Originally posted by 1riot1ranger View Post
                This makes sense…there is some butt pinching narrow construction lanes in that area and a couple of “humps” that will almost make you hit your head on the roof of your truck!

Comment

Anyone able to confirm the rumors of a Bucees somewhere between Lufkin and Corrigan?

Comment

Prolly relocating to Casper WY. Can I get one there? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                      I have not seen a mom and pop convenience store/gas station in many years. Most are chain stores/gas stations run by people wearing sandals.
                      This is this first thing I thought about.

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                        Anyone able to confirm the rumors of a Bucees somewhere between Lufkin and Corrigan?
                        If they are putting one in Cleveland I wouldn’t think they would open another one so close but who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
                          If they are putting one in Cleveland I wouldn’t think they would open another one so close but who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by coker737 View Post
                            Prolly relocating to Casper WY. Can I get one there? LOL

Just got back from Casper-sure is some good looking country

Comment

Originally posted by SaintBlaise View Post
                              I think you should go by the bathroom capacity.
                              I think they should go by soda fountains! [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

That place sucks. Avoid like the plague.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X